• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all need to swing buy St. Peters MO (30 minutes west of STL.) 2.31 at Costco, 2.44 at the regular pumps...

Josh, It's STILL $2.75 up here on Hwy 20
It's ALWAYS 20-30 cents higher up here for some reason.

The price keeps dropping , I may even have to look closer at finding a smoker!! Ha Ha !!!

Dave,
I have never figured that out. You prolly live 60-70 miles from me and pay that much more for gas? But then if you go 20 miles east of me into the great state of Illinois, you see how much more ya have to pay.
err.gif
I do hope you snag a smoker. Good thing they sip fuel since diesel around me is still $3.79 a gallon.

Gas dropped to $2.79 here last week and diesel went up to $4.04 from $3.84 the same day!

Course I drive 40 miles to Detroit Lakes, and gas is $2.52 or less.

I saw gas for $2.60/gal today in eastern North Carolina, 20 miles up the road (in a different county, but the same state) it is still $2.79. I'm thinking it will drop to $2.50/gal soon.
smile.gif

I wish Diesel would come down as fast as Gas Prices have.

Here in Central Indiana where I am, Gas is in the ~$2.60 a gallon range. The lowest Diesel price right now is $3.51 a gallon. Granted I go much farther on a gallon of diesel than I would in a gasser of the same model.... but, come on.....

I now have 2 diesels, the only thing I now own that burns gasoline is the Cubs..... and one day I hope to "resolve" that with a Cub "D" something.... but my daily driver car (a 91 Jetta) is currently getting 40+ on winter fuel, and my previous gasser commuter got less than 20.... but a buck less a gallon would be nice in the Jetta......

SCOTT - I really doubt you'll ever see diesel fuel cheaper than gas again. I read something somewhere 10 yrs ago that fuel should be sold by BTU content, which means diesel should be more expensive than gas, but not as expensive as it is now compared to gas.

First time I fueled up my 1996 F-250 PSD on July 4th, 1996, I paid $1.089/gallon. Took about $40 to fill both tanks. Back when I was driving semi in the early/mid 1980's fuel was around 50-55 cents per gallon. We'll never see those prices again.

Not to mention the taxes, state and federal plus sales taxes in some cases, are a HUGE portion of the diesel cost per gallon.

BTDT for over 30 years!!

I hear ya on all the taxes Dave. They keep wanting to raise our gas taxes here in Iowa.

Still running $2.50 this am in DeWitt.
15 miles north of here in Maquoketa it was $2.37 yesterday.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Latest posts

Back