• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you can make out the price here.
It was $1.119 and that is for diesel. Wonder what the price of crude was back then.
April of 1999, taking delivery of my new 2000 Pete in Cedar Rapids, IA. The '84 we traded is in the backround.
Fast forward to now, at that price, they would be paying us to take the GAS off their hands!!
Go figure!!

292772.jpg

$2.07 in McHenry, IL
$2.27 in Belvideer, IL
$2.35 in Winabago, Il

New low here outside St. Louis MO.

$1.89!!!!

Merry Christmas. I haven't seen that price in 15 years... I personally thought I would never see it below $3 ever again.

Saw a pic from some place in Iowa yesterday of gas at $1.54.... Still paying about $2.30 here in Florida...

$2.29 here in east central WI. I have an old Goat that I've owned for nearly two decades. I sometimes keep the fuel receipt in the glove box. I was looking for something the other day in there and I found a receipt from the summer of 2002. I paid $1.43 for premium and $2.99 for 108 octane race fuel! I remember thinking that was a ridiculous price for fuel even if it was race! Who would pay $2.99 for a gallon of regular unleaded? Now we are stoked that the price is down near or below $2. If it stays there for a year or so, it will really help the economy! We'll see...

Dale, there must be an oil well nearby. From North Carolina to northern Florida the cheapest we saw it is $2.159 per gallon in South Carolina where there is a differential for paying cash for gas.
We heard that you could get it for $2.15 in Florida, but we didn't see any stations.
smile.gif

WTF? I'm starting to have doubts in our economy... I just filled the tank in my Saturn for $15.74 @ $1.74 a gallon!!!

That same tank took over $40 to fill at one time...

Am I dreaming? Where is the bottom?!

Nic I did and thought the same today about my saturn SL1,,my gas was $2.15

Latest posts

Back