• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fric and Frac are here!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdunham

displayname
Kevin Dunham
Kim was supposed to be able to come home today for Xmas but tests revealed that her liver was overloading somehow. She called me at home from the hospital to tell me she couldn't come home at 7:00 a.m. Katie,our 5 year old,and I were super disappointed. Then she called at 7:30 a.m. to tell me that the doctor was going to deliver the boys today for Xmas!Wow,I know not everyone here has kids but it was the best feeling in the world. The doctors delivered them at 1:30 p.m.,both boys are healthy and doing well. Their names are Kyle and Keagan. It has been a busy day but I'm at the hospital with a laptop and litle to do so I have to tell everyone I can!
biggrin.gif
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope evryone here is well.

Hi Kevin. Congrat's! My wife and I just had our little boy Kyle born on December 9th (our first). Sounds like you got one of the best Christmas presents of all.

Kent

Kevin-
Congrats on the great Christmas dual presents! I was just thinking of them, wondering if we'd hear an update when they were born.
thumbsup_old.gif

Being a Christmas-Eve-baby myself, I'd suggest you lie to them and tell them they were born in June. Less "issues" that way when they have a birthday party on Christmas day.

<font size="-2">Just look at me if you want proof of "issues"....</font>
roflol.gif

Congratulations Kevin. I guess after a few days you will have something to drink to next weekend. Just don't drink too much of that Mountain Dew. You might get a belly ache.

Congratulations Kevin!!! Hope everything continues to go well for everyone.

John

Kevin you will have to get a pair of cubs now so the boys don,t fight over one cadet.Good luck you will have a hand full.

Kevin, I don't have kids of my own, so I just borrow a couple thousand other people's kids every day.
Congratulations and good luck to all of you.

(Message edited by BMoore on December 26, 2004)

Congrats Kevin. Better get sleep while you can. I can see that you will have many sleepless nights coming up.

Kevin,

Congratulations on the arival of Fric and Frac!!!!! What a great Christmas present!!!!! Best wishes and God's blessings to you and your whole family!!!!

Kevin, CUBGRATULATIONS!!!!!

<font size="-2">(Hmm, my cousin named his boys Keagan and Kyle. Keagan, the older of the two by a couple of years is a pilot in the Airforce, Kyle is still trying to figure out what he wants to do.)</font>

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Everyone is still fine. I'll have a few pics sometime but don't know when,I'm too scatter-brained right now! As if that wasn't enough,the clutch assembly I ordered for the Ferrari is actually correct!
lol.gif

Kevin,

Congratulations, now you will need dual cubs, diesel of course. Hope to see you at a plow day with them sometime.

JimE

Latest posts

Back