• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Forumus Interuptus

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csanderson

displayname
Curtis Sanderson
Last Saturday, I got blown off the forum. Couldn't even web search, or google it and get there. Really was starting to think Bryan and Charlie had got too tired to go on, and pulled the plug. Then yesterday I had reason to send Myron Bounds an e-mail, and his answer said the forum was still there. Late last evening, I sent an e-mail to the admin. adress, not expecting an answer till this morning. Low and behold, at about 11:30 pm, when most normal people are asleep, or at least resting from their day's labors, I got an answer from Charlie that walked me thru, step by step, what I had to do to fix the problem. It worked really great, and now I've been about 6 levels farther into my computer then ever before. Thanks Charlie, for not only helping with the problem, but doing it when you'd probably much rather have been relaxing in the evening.

Curtis,
Glad to help.
But ya better watch your back, just in case, LOL
wedgie.gif

Latest posts

Back