Customized Cubs - Articulated

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpatterson

displayname
Mike Patterson
Since Charlie
wedgie.gif
tuned me in on where to post this.

Just wondering if anyone has seen any more work that Robert Rock (Pewamo, MI) a member here has done other than this tractor? I see he had posted a link to a Facebook page at one time, but it isn't any good anymore (I don't belong to Facebook either).

I'd like to get more information on it and how he built it. I read one little blurp on it about using Case parts to make it work, think it was hydralic drives on each wheel? I think it would be neat to see more of these showing the Cub colours and designs!
I'd like to get more information on it and how he built it. I read one little blurp on it about using Case parts to make it work. I think it would be neat to see more of these showing the Cub colours and designs!

264855.jpg

Mike, I have the power just not the smarts. If I tried to move it more than likely your thread would remain in the Sandbox and all the rest would end up in the "Cool IH Cub Cadets Not OEM but better'n' new ! ! !" forum. Hmmm, now that I've thought about it for 2 seconds, that forum is not threaded like the Sandbox, it's more like the IH Cub Cadet forum area so I'm not sure it could be moved...
dunno.gif

Found that section, just by freak accident actualy. Have e-mailed him, no reply back yet - perhaps busy too. Just wasn't sure if anyone else had any info on it or anything similar, their findings, things they would or wouldn't do if doing them again, etc.

Mike, Darryl Schmidt built an articulated 1650 Quiet Line. LINK There should be photos of it in the forum area I linked below as well. Paul Funk also built an articulated Quiet Line that he has posted about and has on his website.

I don't recall where I found these pictures. This is not mine. But the proportions are just right.

264967.jpg

264968.jpg

264969.jpg

264970.jpg

Nic, I do believe that is Glenn Peterson's from Arkansaw, Wisconsin. Last I heard he was having some over-heating problems with the hydro. he's built a Deeer articulating, a MTD mower versions, and more.

Latest posts

Back