• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Crown Vics P71

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art, have you tested your vic and new tires in snow yet? We haven't had snow yet.

Here is what my Blizzaks LM60 tires leave.

292605.jpg

292606.jpg

Jeff-
Yes, we had about 3" quite awhile back and had to visit family about 60 miles away that weekend, so we took the car so I could test out the snow-tires.

Did the lane-change maneuver across the slushy crap that will pull and try to spin your car on the interstate. The thing was rock solid. You could hear the slop hitting the inside of the wheel-wells, but no problems what so ever. I think I annoyed my family after about the 8th lane change during our first 3 miles of driving. (It was an early Sunday morning, so there weren't many cars out on the interstate.)
joker.gif

Later as we were headed back home, I did a couple stops/starts in a slick icy parking lot and it was almost like being on blacktop.

It's funny you took that picture. I also noticed how TALL the tire prints are that are left in the snow. That's probably the secret to the good traction of these tires.

Just got our $80 rebate card in the mail a couple days back from the tires!

Art I am jelouse I want to try mine out but no forcasted snow here untill 2015

Charlie those look like firestone winterforces

Jeff,
Don't know about you, but I'm ok with no snow until 2015.
proud.gif

Patience grasshopper. That white stuff will soon fly allowing use of the cubs and the Vic. Or you could make a parts run up to Charlie. He might have some snow layin' around to play in.
Shift.gif

Art, I picked this up for my Vic today from Chicago Motors Inc. for free. My uncle bought a police Impala from them.

292927.jpg

292928.jpg

Small world,
make sure you give me a call next time your in my area

Jeff-
Neat pics.

Congrats on the trunk organizer. I've been looking at those, but they're not cheap!

What people don't understand, who haven't dealt with a Vic/Marquis trunk, is that to get anything out of it, you nearly have to fall into it.
smile.gif

Edit: The organizer helps with that situation.

making up a set of summer wheels, picked these up today for $120

295095.jpg

Jerry that is cool.

So I switched out my winter tires today, How about you Art?

Its my wifes car and she likes the full size and I like the center caps, how about you guys?

295118.jpg

295119.jpg

295120.jpg

295121.jpg

295122.jpg

Latest posts

Back