• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Crown Vics P71

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motorcraft 5w20 oil and filter it will be then..

Gerry,

That's a thought, but I don't think the wife would go along with it. The car is too nice to do anything like that either.
err.gif

So she recieved this filter
258096.jpg

and almost 7 quarts of this
258097.jpg

Then solved a rattle noise when I found this in the hollow of the A arm
258098.jpg

Completed what they call a "bumpertuck" in P71 world.
This entails on-hooking factory rear bumper cover mounts, swinging them out of the way, then secure cover to the frame.

before look
258490.jpg

factory mount bracket
258491.jpg

on-hooked and swung out of way
258492.jpg

secured to frame with zips
258493.jpg

after photo
258494.jpg

Hey all - is this the correct rock shaft for a 122? Note the sheet metal around the base of the handle.

259905.jpg

Lewis,, All we found was a qaurter (the coin type) under the seat and 2 spent .44 casings in the trunk.

And on another note, Today I walked her up to tripple digits on the speedo for the first time and it still had plenty more room to go.

nope,,, just had a nice long open strech and wanted to do it.
not something I need to do again but at least I know it can

Jeff,
You gotta' let me know where that road is in caes I need to get though town in a hury some day.

Tom, I have way too many country roads out here that I can do that on. From a dead stop a crown vic P71 can hit 100 in about 18-20 seconds.
I have never quarter miled it but similer P71 crown vics do about 16-17 and about 96-98 mph.

My tripple digit was a walk up from 70mph so it did not take long or far to do it and back down.

Last thursday & friday junkyard had 1/2 price day.
So today I installed the power heated side mirrors I picked up for $22 for both.

The P71 vic was pre-wired for most options from the factory. So it was a plug and play install.

I am slowly loading it up with options.

Yesterday I took my P71 with 3.27 rearend on a 400 mile highway round trip.
17.9 gallons 400 miles

for a 22.34 MPG

Cruise was on 90% of the time set at 74 mph
(sat in the left lane and watched move for me)
261526.jpg

JEFF - I have this vision of DAN AYKROYD saying, "it's got COP engine, COP tires, COP etc...."
wink.gif

Back