• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Coffee anyone?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art,

www.coffeegeek.com

You'll learn way more than you ever thought you'd want to know about coffee.

The swill we drink at work is just enough to flavor the day. Hey, it's free.

Richard P,
If I was going to RPRU I'd sure pick you up a couple mugs. Sadly it's a little too far for me this year.

Oh, I just noticed that Kraig's and Art's mugs had the site url listed on them. Cool!

Keith, I never noticed that your mug didn't have the ihcubcadet.com, I guess that makes Art's and mine waaaaay more valuable.
happy.gif

Richard, I should be at RPRU with Art so I'll see if I can find a coffee mug for you. Might even pick up a spare for myself, now that I found out mine is too valuable to use anymore.

Kraig McConaughey,

Thanks! I'll be waiting as if it were Christmas!

Kraig,
Could you add me to your list for coffee mugs? Pretty Please.....
coffee.gif

Looks like Kraig just created a monster.
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font size="-2">(I'm doubtful that any of these mugs will be for sale at RPRU just because I haven't seen any for sale for a few years now.)</font>

Well, Art and I looked for the coffee cups but were unable to find any with the Original hood decal design. I did see some with an IH logo but did not buy any. Sorry.

Kraig McConaughey,

Thanks for the thought and time. You are a good man!

Richard, I was hopeful for a few moments when I noticed that the vender that I bought mine from had a display there, but alas, not a coffee cup in sight.
sad.gif

The state chapter I bought mine from last year didn't have them this year either.

Latest posts

Back