• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

China!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Morning All. Read a little about the "BIG" apology show. My gut instinct says that Mattel knows if China calls in its cards that Mattel will fold. Sad to say that the American companies so badly desire a big profit showing that they sell themselves to a foreign country. What is even sadder is the fact that it is hard to laugh and smile while observing when the American company has to bow down and take it you-know-where in order to survive.

So, in my own sick and perverted style... I at this point would strongly prefer toys purchased from Scale Models or Spec Cast. To my knowledge they are still American made. Off to look at a replacement for the ol Dakota. Can't see putting a thousand $$$ in something only worth a thousand in trade. And that would be just the beginning to fix the Dakota.

About a week ago, I decided to order one of those digital tachometers off ebay. There were a bunch of auctions all with the same model, same buy it now price, and similar shipping costs. I found a seller with a decent feedback rating and bought it, not thinking twice.

Here's what showed up in today's mail....
66126.jpg

66127.jpg

66128.jpg

66129.jpg

There wasn't any problems with it, and it seems to work just fine, but it seemed funny to me since I didn't pay attention to the "location" of the auction before I bid on it.

Guess I bought it "factory direct"....
clappy.gif

Art - Put some batteries in the dang thing ! I keep clicking the TEST button but nothing happens
dunno.gif

Wally World is slashing prices as much as 50% before Xmas. The reporter gal on TV was asked how many of the toys were made in China and she replied "Practically all of them". So come on in parents and buy those lead toys your little rug rats need for a healthy future during their growth and learning period...

I know where my cell phone parts come from
wink.gif

http://cnn.cn

Julie just LOVES having to pick these packages up at the PO cuz they send everything "signature required"...
angry.gif

uh Bryan - Why does that website have a Hong Kong clock ?

The toy company RC that had lead toys from China recalled along with Mattel gave out replacement toys for the recalled ones in June ... Guess what ??? Yep! The replacement toys have been RECALLED !!

Ken -

Now where do you think cell phones are made?
lol.gif

Even my vaunted Motorolas, HQ'd right here in the Chicago 'burbs, aren't made here. Phone's are made in the Pacific rim, a lot of the software comes from Russia, etc, etc...

Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price

Dishnetwork @ 2pm - 4pm Eastern
Channel: 345 EDRAM

The sad thing about all this is you really can't blame the chinese for any of this ,hell they've been trying to thin down their population for YEARS(drown'em if they aren't boys policy)they probably think we need to thin the herd some here too. The ones to blame are the company heads with their outrageous salaries trying to show profit and still pay themselves like they discovered the cure for the cold. Look at what they did to TYCO

When they bomb us they want to be sure their sub-standard arsenal meets little resistance
f16.gif

More recalls from Mattel (any suprise?) and now Dollar Tree for Halloween plastic candy buckets.

Acording to M S N Walmart is about to loose it's punch. People are learning that those China bargains arent such a bargain anymore. I( am trying to do without walmart. Making it fine.
Luther

The other day I was looking for a mattress cover for a new mattress and after not finding one I liked locally, I went on line. I was comparing one from Costco and one from Sams club, liked the one at Costco over the one at Sams, but then noticed the one at Costco was made in China, and the one from Sams was made in the USA from USA products. Bought the one made in the USA. One small step but it made me feel good.

I never did care much for the "big blue monster" on the other side of town. I'll spend more anywhere else if I can. I prefer to help the little guy. I can get almost everyting I need from Fleet Farm or Tractor Supply Company

Richard - You have to read packaging real carefully. I bought a wood spade bit years ago and it said Made in USA on the package. Got home and chucked it up and turned on the drill and it wobbled real bad ! Looked at the bit and on the shank it had Japan stamped in it. I got the package and looked at it again ... Package "Made in USA" ...

Thanks B&D

China is at it again !
This time it's stealing passwords through those Digital Picture Frames that I bet a bunch of you out there have.

Read the whole page ... It's going to get worse

Pull our troops out of Iraq ... they need to be in China !!
The little buggers have forgot that we saved their butts from Japan.
Enough is ENOUGH!!

Back