• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Everyone. Really cool pictures. I showed the to Angel & the Kitties. They love them. Angel took Fancy to the vet yesterday and he's down to 11# and is once again grooming himself. After the vet, Angel and Fancy went to the groceries and he waited patiently in the van while she quickly got things. He even offered to help bring in the sacks. After that both took a nice long nap.

Wayne S. Another kitty that likes Road Trips. Years ago Angel had two young girls that adopted a boy kitty and they named him Henry. A year later they showed up and wanted to adopt another kitty because Henry needed a traveling companion when they would go to Texas.

These Gals, which my son belongs to, are nowhere near that age, Lacie on the left (i think?)and Gracie on the right will be 14 this fall. I can't tell them apart. They are 2 of Cuddles kittens, Carolyn's cat. Fatso in the center is probably 6 or 7 and was a stray kitten when he found Russ.

Cuddles found us when she wandered in pregnant, and took up refuge under a car parked by my shop. We found her and the newborns shortly there after and Russ managed to get them all out from under the car and the rest is history!

304284.jpg

304285.jpg

304286.jpg

David, I like the middle photo. I know that look well: "FEED ME!"
happy.gif

David S. They look very happy and well taken care of. We feel sorry for Fancy. No more table food.

MiLo comes inside during the "DAY" Now, he was a Strictly Indoor Cat until Exactly one year ago today when we moved into new House. We have almost 2 Acres now back in a quiet cul-de-sac. We started letting him out little bits at a time, at first he would come inside to use litter box,
bash.gif

Vet gave him shots for being outside now and gave us one yr supply Flea+Heart worm, he will be 3yrs old Oct or Nov somewhere in there we adopted him from a rescue when he was about 3mnths old, Thanks For the compliment.
ihrotate.gif

Kraig M. and David. S. How are your kitties doing lately? Fancy has lost weight and feeling a lot better. Now with his allergies it's hard or the little guy to be outside very long. Road Trips are still a daily MUST do.

Jason W. Milo is one awesome puma cat. A "wild" adventure kitty outside and a sweet little inside guy.

Everyone... Thank You for sharing all the pictures. We'll get some posted of ours soon.

304990.jpg

I haz hungry- whatsfor dindin?

Jason, MiLo is a good looking cat!

Marlin, Tots is doing fine but she's NOT at all happy right now as just yesterday we got a new kitten. He does not have a name yet. His purr is amazingly loud for such a tiny kitten. Here's a few crappy cell phone photos of him.

304994.jpg

304995.jpg

Scott T. That is a classic picture. And asking so politely.

Kraig M. Such a beautiful little one. Give Tots time. Annie is still little Miss Spunky.

My daughter is leaning towards the name "Mozart" for the new kitten. (She's a music major in college...) Here's a few new photos of him.

305110.jpg

305111.jpg

305112.jpg

305113.jpg

Tots is still NOT happy.

305114.jpg

Marty, Sparky is a handsome cat!
wave.gif
Hmmm, aren't all cat pictures fuzzy?
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif

Kraig M. Those pictures are priceless. Especially with tots watching Mozart's moves.

Jason W. Your little one is showing the might puma roar in that one picture.

305129.gif
Fancy here with a request for everyone (even with dogs and other pets) to join my Facebook site.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1869197546644428/. I love seeing pictures of others pets.

Latest posts

Back