• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on the kitten. The name Mozart didn't fit, he has been named Pippin. He is quite mischievous and is very energetic. My daughter is also a big Tolkien fan and Pippin the cat is very much like Pippin Took from Lord of the Rings. Here's some recent photos.

306297.jpg

306298.jpg

306299.jpg

Tots is spending as much time outside as she can in order to escape Pippin.

306300.jpg

found Charlie and Tim napping and Mittens in the background, Brooklyne is not in the picture but was near by.

307067.jpg

Jeff B. Those two are admiring the nice polish/shine and the smooth contours of the car.
307072.gif

Jeff, I'm surprised they don't slide right off of, to quote Marlin, "the nice polish/shine and the smooth contours"
happy.gif

Wait,, I wonder if I could teach em to buff it with their fur

Kraig -

Tots is a very beautiful long hair calico. That fluffy all black straight up tail gives me the impression he is a very happy kitty. Pippin looks like he is growing fast and might be outside enjoying the nighttime sounds of locusts here soon?
thumbsup.gif

Jeff B -

Charlie & Tim could take turns riding on one of these:

board-post.pl

If they take turns riding that would give the previous rider plenty of time to wash himself before next buffing!
thumbsup.gif

And ""All Black"?" Mittens in the background reminds me of a Stray that was trying to prevent me from accessing my truck the other day after work.

I added the "Red Eyes" just seemed fitting with all the Hissing he had going on, I think he was so upset because he may have realized his shade spot was going away!

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Kraig -

Tots is a very beautiful long hair calico. That fluffy all black straight up tail gives me the impression he is a very happy kitty. Pippin looks like he is growing fast and might be outside enjoying the nighttime sounds of locusts here soon?

Jeff B -

Charlie & Tim could take turns riding on one of these:

307190.jpg

If they take turns riding that would give the previous rider plenty of time to wash himself before next buffing!

And ""All Black"?" Mittens in the background reminds me of a Stray that was trying to prevent me from accessing my truck the other day after work.

I added the "Red Eyes" just seemed fitting with all the Hissing he had going on, I think he was so upset because he may have realized his shade spot was going away!

307191.jpg

307192.jpg

Jason W. Milo is one cool little kitty. You need to give him a ride on your Cub Cadet. He'll be like Fancy and son love the rides.

Scott. T. That kitty is going incognito.

Pippin is nearly full grown! Only a little bit of "kitten" appearance remains, though plenty of kitten behavior remains. He likes to explore the great outdoors.

309328.jpg

309329.jpg

Kraig M. Do you think Pippin will be a Cub Cadet Kitty? Now is the time to start giving him rides.

Marlin, I highly doubt it. I don't intend to attempt to give him rides. I prefer that he be afraid of vehicles, that way he might not go near the road. He already ran for the garage when a school bus drove by the other day. Smart kitty!
happy.gif

Back