• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cats are that way...afraid of cars and I prefer it myself. Graygirl will just keep her distance but the others not only run but hide and hunker down for a couple of hours. I think they wait for the scent to go away or something. Being feral they will probably be that way their wholes lives. Other than the vet (not by choice) I'm the only human they will come around.

R.I.P. Cuddles.
We laid her to rest this afternoon in Carolyn's flower bed, next to Pumpkin. She has had a rough few weeks w/several trips to the vet to no avail.
16 years ago we found her under a car by my shop w/a new litter of kittens, 2 of which survive, Lacie and Gracie. 2 beautiful gray and white longhairs that my youngest son belongs to. 16 years of quality life and love, pretty good for a feral cat. She kept Carolyn company many nights while I was still on the road.
A much younger Cuddles....

309383.jpg

Together again, forever.....

309384.jpg

That's sad to hear David. Reminds me of the 21 years we had with Malady growing up. Mom didn't like her but the rest of us kids made up for that. When my eldest sister went to college my younger brother took onto her. None of us, even mom, wanted her to go. She's buried on a nice hill. That was 16 years ago...

Sorry to hear that news David, we know we're going to have to face that day with Meow Meow, he's not as "steady" as he was last year even.. this is the hardest part of owning a pet.

But, like you, we'll always have the memories and the smiles they brought to our lives..

David, my condolences. It's never easy to say goodbye to a pet.

David-

Sorry for your loss...it's never easy like Kraig says.

Cuddles is now a Cub Cadet Kitty in Kitty heaven with our other members kitties that have left us to one day meet us on the other side. Angel, the kitties and I extend our condolences.

Chance

310146.jpg

We affectionately refer to him as "fat" Chance. He's about 11 and very active. His size doesn't stop him from bolting after whatever he sees, and usually catching. He was almost 50 pounds, dad got an auto feeder and kept topping off every morning. We convinced him to cut his portions, especially after the food bill. He's 31 pounds and dropping to normal weight here at my house. My neighbors have chickens and ducks in their backyard and I have to watch him real close.
And he is not keen on my tractors.

He's coming to know his new home. If he knows you, and you don't immediately give him a belly rub, he will yell at you! His nickname mostly came from his laying in doorway between rooms at my parent's. Mom likened him to "speedbump". I'm glad we kept him, we were supposed to watch him for a month while someone moved, and they never reclaimed him. As friendly as he is, I find it hard to believe they "didn't want him anymore".

Darn, Earl, "fat" Chance I guess! Shadow weighed about 42 pounds in her prime. Scrappy is about Chance's weight, but he's a dog!
happy.gif

Earl F. Than You for introducing us to Chance. He is another amazing kitty. He looks so confident.
happy.gif
310151.gif

Thanks guys! Even if he only gets excited for me to give him treats or food its nice to be appreciated when I come home.

Tots and Pippin enjoying early fall weather a week or so back.

Tots:

310239.jpg

Pippin:

310240.jpg

310241.jpg

Kraig M. Those are poses that should be put in a calendar. If I had the money we could create quite a yearly calendar every year with all the great kitty pictures posted here.

Marlin, thanks. Yep some good kitty photos here. Last night Pippin discovered my bathroom sink.

310288.jpg

310289.jpg

310290.jpg

Back