• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a pto engage/adjust rod for a 149. It has the double angle for the pto lever but just a right angle at the tower end. Email is in profile and I need it sent to NC, 27516. Thanks

Hi I have found a deck cradle(undercarage) and no longer need one! Thanks to everyone who helped!

I am still looking for some chains. off hand i believe the wheels are 23 8.5 12

Also, looking for a plow and a snowblower please.

i am looking for some parts for an original. Email me with what you have. Thanks

I am new to this so please be kind if I make any mistakes. I have a 104 year 1969 model with the original hydraulic pump system, I am looking for just the handle that operates the pump valve or as cub parts illustrated parts list calls it the control lever.

looking for a few things for a 70 i just picked up. rear fenders, clutch cover, deck shields, grill, seat, ign. switch.
Dave in northwest Indiana
[email protected]

I need chains for 23X10.50-12 tires and wheel weights for a 1250.
Thanks,
Terry

I am in search of a complete windbreaker cab with roof for my 70. Would consider one that doesnt have the roof as well. Must be complete and have no tears or cracked windows. Thanks Mike and Michele T

Latest posts

Back