• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mholtmeier

displayname
Mike Holtmeier
Hello everyone,
I have a few parts I'm helping a friend of mine search for. Please excuse my lack of cub cadet knowledge, I'm only the middle man!
We're looking for numbers 3 and 7 on an 1811, needing 2 of the parking brake brackets. Also looking for number 47 on a 1450, the dump valve lever.
Any help is appreciated, let me know what you have and your prices. Thanks!
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif

cubcadet.pdf (56.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Mike H,

Check with the some of fine sponsors noted in the colorful boxes above on the dump valve lever for the 1450. They have excellent repros of this part that will never break again.

Looking for the metal hydraulic lines and lift handle for a 1X9. Thanks.

I am looking for a good carb for a 102 cub (carter N)

I looking for a tractor with a blown engine. I have a K 17 I would like to use. It came from a 782.
Email me with what you might have .
I would like this to be close to my house.
Roy

need a pan that goes between the fenders and under the seat on my original, {bolts on the fenders}. dont know the official name of it.

I am looking for 1 1650 in fairly decent condition. Can anyone help?
Terry
Chambersburg, Pa

I'm looking for parts for a Danco UD-6. Need a step gear and output shaft. Also the oil seals. I can repair the ones I've got but thought I would ask first and maybe save some time. Thanks!
[email protected]

Does anybody have a WF 3-point hitch and doesn't want an arm or a leg for it? Thanks!

I AM LOOKING TO BUY 1/16th SCALE CUB CADET TOYS AND OTHER BRANDS AS WELL. JUNK TO NEW IN THE BOX. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH WHAT YOU GOT. THANKS.

looking for a govenor arm with linkage on it for a 1650 part # kh 45-087-03

Looking for a couple of items. I hope to find the transmission main shaft needed for installing the rear PTO unit on a Cub Cadet 102 and a spool valve spring used on the older optional hydraulic units that brings the control lever rod back to it's center position. Any help would be appreciated.
Mike from Clinton Ohio 330 592-5640

While I am at it, I could use a tiller gearbox and mounting bracket to go on a Cub Cadet 1650.
330 592-5640
Thanks,
Mike

Back