• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 15, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwiggins

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Jason Wiggins
Austin

I'm not sure exactly which part you are referring to?

309125.jpg

Hey Austin, also on a side note.......

The Manuals Section here on the forum has tons of good info Also!!!!!

The 1x8/1x9 Operators Manual

And Also The

The 1x8/1x9 Service Manual

If you Havn't Already read through these, whenever you get the time, I would Highly Recommend IT!!!
thumbsup.gif
happy.gif

Attachments

• 309125.jpg
    309125.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 145
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 147
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 146
  • 309125.jpg
    309125.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 172
Snow? Maybe in about four more months!
dizzy.gif

It is still so hot here, I still can't work outside.
We are almost at double the normal 90+ days for one summer. The humidity is still 60-75 percent which makes it almost hard to even breathe outside.

Soon as it (if it ever does) cools down, I plan on getting the 122 up and running and sold to make room to start on the 100.

You guys are talking about a snow blower, any snow over three inches around here is considered a blizzard or snow storm!
err.gif

Attachments

• dizzy.gif
    dizzy.gif
    367 bytes · Views: 149
  • err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 156
Marty -

I "Thought" that hangin rear may have been a current project,,,

rofl.gif

Attachments

• rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    388 bytes · Views: 155
Austin

That is part # 2 on the Diagram:
The Brake Lever
The hole or part you circled should have a spiral pin or roll pin just like the brake arms!!!

Under Edit:

Yep, what Matt said, same thing less typing,
roflol.gif
beat me to it,,,,

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 148
Mike. Hey thanks for the operational info..Odd as I was thinking about that very thing you described in partially loading the auger drum..The first pass would be the most difficult to cut through. We rarely get over 6-8-10 inches of snow at once..Maybe it piles up deeper if it snows again before the first snow fall melts or is removed.. Last year we got about a foot on the ground that way over a couple of days, But, I cleared a bunch of the 1st accumulation with the push plow on my 126, so the second snow on the drive and parking places didn't get so deep it couldn't be cleared out again with the little 126 and 42" plow..

Thanks again..
John

Jason,

It was the 122 I fixed up last year for my dad.
Hope to have another one hanging soon though!
My next project will be kind of special, so I will be taking pics.
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 155
J.E.M., hope it helps.

My heater started this morning and the radiators got hot! I jumped out of bed and shut off the thermostat.
angry.gif

North of us in southern New Hampshire they were reporting 38 degrees. OH OH... here it comes, Charlie type weather!
err.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 146
  • angry.gif
    angry.gif
    898 bytes · Views: 151
Good morning , I have a 30 year old 1606 that is pumping oil out one cylinder. I put a new breather on which did not help. The old engine is a Brigs horizontal shaft, opposing cylinders, not made any more. I would like to swap it with a new engine that will bolt right in, any ideas for this new guy?
Thank you
Larry

Charlie,

Thanks for giving me the shaft.............oh, wait, that didn't come out right.

Received a package yesterday. I'll get the other one pulled out this weekend and back to you. Thanks again for taking care of the situation. Was not really concerned about it but it is nice you want to make things right.

One question(for us dummies), what is the red funnel thingies? Does it hook on the oil can spout so you can pour oil into the motor? Close??? I know getting oil in a cub can be interesting without pouring it all down the side of the filler tube.

Hey Larry,

Although you will Never get him to admit it,,,
Charlie is also secretly a fan of Everything "RED"!!!!
biggrin.gif

309138.jpg

Attachments

• 309138.jpg
    309138.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 159
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 145
  • 309138.jpg
    309138.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 163
I go both ways Jason!
biggrin.gif

309145.jpg

Attachments

• 309145.jpg
    309145.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 143
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 150
  • 309145.jpg
    309145.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 159
Charlie
<font color="119911"><font size="+2">I just taught myself how to do it!</font></font>

Latest posts

Back