• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through September 08, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jott

cub cadet 123. would like it to a runner.I have too many projects now to buy one that needs work. Attachments and options are a plus. Closest to se wisconsin is preffered. email me at [email protected]

Looking for ONE Original Guide headlight.
The wife bought an Original a while back and it only had one headlight, and she ain't get any of mine, LOL

I need a set of front rims for a super, tires also if they are good. email me at turpin3 at charter dot net

I am looking for a wideframe sleeve hitch casting that goes in the frame and the pin.Joey.

i need a descent wiring harness for a 106, a reasonably priced remakes are great but ill but a good used one

I am looking for a front blade/snowplow and PTO tiller for my cub cadet 982. They must be in good shape. Who can help me}? You can email me pictures.

not looking for a 123 anymore. but i am still looking for a brinly u-shaped sleeve hitch, wirng harness for a 107, it just has to be usable with good wires;nothing fancy.
email- [email protected]

I need a splined coupler for the hydro drive shaft on a 982. If anyone has one or info on where I can find one please let me know. I am trying to sell this tractor and if it wont move I wont get much.

I just bought one from my local CC dealer over the summer. About $100, but at least it's still available.

My 10hp Kohler on my 106 is getting a bit long in the tooth. Anyone out there have a ready to go good used one or one already rebuildt?
Mike Brennan
[email protected]
912 265 2741
Thanks

Looking for a clockwise turning starter generator for a wheel horse or early 110 jd's,Has to take the same mounting as a cub one.There are smaller ones out there that will not fit the s/g bracket.
Thanks!

Looking to buy a good running 102/122/100. May be interested in others if you have a subframe for a snow/dirt plow to fit it. The closer to north central indiana the better. Drop me a line. [email protected]

The coupler I am looking for has a brass centering ball on one side and splines on the other.

I wonder if this one is also the same (from an 1872)? (903-1066)

213520.jpg

Looking for snowplow for an 1863. Will pick up in Delaware, Maryland, or Virginia.

I am looking to buy a working carb for a 123 cub. Let me know if anyone has anything

Latest posts

Back