Archive through September 08, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jott

cub cadet 123. would like it to a runner.I have too many projects now to buy one that needs work. Attachments and options are a plus. Closest to se wisconsin is preffered. email me at [email protected]

Looking for ONE Original Guide headlight.
The wife bought an Original a while back and it only had one headlight, and she ain't get any of mine, LOL

I need a set of front rims for a super, tires also if they are good. email me at turpin3 at charter dot net

I am looking for a wideframe sleeve hitch casting that goes in the frame and the pin.Joey.

i need a descent wiring harness for a 106, a reasonably priced remakes are great but ill but a good used one

I am looking for a front blade/snowplow and PTO tiller for my cub cadet 982. They must be in good shape. Who can help me}? You can email me pictures.

not looking for a 123 anymore. but i am still looking for a brinly u-shaped sleeve hitch, wirng harness for a 107, it just has to be usable with good wires;nothing fancy.
email- [email protected]

I need a splined coupler for the hydro drive shaft on a 982. If anyone has one or info on where I can find one please let me know. I am trying to sell this tractor and if it wont move I wont get much.

I just bought one from my local CC dealer over the summer. About $100, but at least it's still available.

My 10hp Kohler on my 106 is getting a bit long in the tooth. Anyone out there have a ready to go good used one or one already rebuildt?
Mike Brennan
[email protected]
912 265 2741
Thanks

Looking for a clockwise turning starter generator for a wheel horse or early 110 jd's,Has to take the same mounting as a cub one.There are smaller ones out there that will not fit the s/g bracket.
Thanks!

Looking to buy a good running 102/122/100. May be interested in others if you have a subframe for a snow/dirt plow to fit it. The closer to north central indiana the better. Drop me a line. [email protected]

The coupler I am looking for has a brass centering ball on one side and splines on the other.

I wonder if this one is also the same (from an 1872)? (903-1066)

213520.jpg

Looking for snowplow for an 1863. Will pick up in Delaware, Maryland, or Virginia.

I am looking to buy a working carb for a 123 cub. Let me know if anyone has anything

Latest posts

Back