• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swturner

displayname
Steve Turner
Seriously looking for a re-conditioned Quiet Line 1250-1450-1650 Cadet or one in good condition that could be restored to "Like New".

Looking for "Super" frame. Would like a roller, but a good un-cut frame with grill & dash tower would possibly work too. Want to build a winter tractor with cab. Has to be a super frame, already have a 782 frame. Would rather not chop it up to fab up a super frame. e-mail in profile, put super frame in subject line or will add it to the junk list.
Thanks!

Looking for a good diesel dash 3 gauge pod used on cub cadet models 782d, 882, 1512, 1572 and 1772 you can contact me by pm or email me at [email protected] thanks

248745.jpg

I'm looking to add headlights on my 100,If anyone has just the headlight panel that would be perfect! Also need a nf light switch,also would like a panel for the 104 but the 100 is my main priority. I've got a set of the reatainers.thanks

Looking for a blade and front hitch for a GT3200 for a friend. Part number for the blade is 190-352-100 and the corresponding hitch is 190-343-100. Please contact me via my email or call me at 920420-8215.

I need a headlight-equiped panel and switch for the 1200. Bet one off of any wideframe will fit.
Gonna be in some night parades coming up...
bouncy.gif

CLARK...I think I have a wideframe switch I just pulled off a cub a while back. You wouldnt happen to have a x-tra nf switch sittin around you might wanna part with would ya?

Looking for a dozer blade for my wifes 782. Would like to have one with reasonable paint but need not be perfect.

Thanks!!

looking for a cab for a 782.also looking for a 182,482,582 and a 782d email in profile

Looking for a hydraulic pump for a 72, mine is leaking and would like to have a working one to use until I can get the time to rebuild this one.

Looking for a steering spindle on the front axle for a wide frame, would be the left one as your setting on the tractor,

Looking for a wide frame gear drive or hydro rolling chassis tractor, preferably in good condition, or a 147 rolling chassis in Iowa. Thinking about fixing a 14hp motor to put in one of these. Must be in decent shape. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Need wiper motor and wiper arm for a sims hard cab on a 782.Thanks Jim

Latest posts

Back