• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanting a good steering wheel and center cap for a Cub Cadet 102. I also noticed the top steering shaft bushing is worn, but no biggy I may get new. If you have any of these parts let me know.

Thanks!

[email protected]

Looking for a 147 in decent shape with working electric lift within a couple hundred miles of Indianapolis.

I am looking for Cub Originals. Preferably in restored condition if not in nice original condition. Let me know what you have. Please only within 400-500 miles of 14809. Call 607-368-8812 or email. Thank You.

Looking to buy a few 6-12 rims. 4 total, I want to put a set of duals together. Closer to me the better. Preferably rims only if they will need to be shipped to me. Email- [email protected]

Hello, I'm looking for a plastic discharge chute for a 450 451, or 551 snowblower. Needs to be shipped to 44070.
Email oldihcc (at) yahoo.com

Thanks,
Dean

Needing the sheet metal housing that fits over the front blower/flywheel, that fits a K301aqs engine. Nees to have the rect. hole for the regulator. If you have one to sell, please let me know. Price shipped to a 74604 zip??? Thank you, Dan Bufton. [email protected]

Made a deal with Lewis P.within 15 min. Thank you Lew, and Charlie, Bryan, Kraig. This is sooo easy

Still looking for the white plastic hubcaps for a number # 2 I H dump cart...Phone 724 882-5806 Thanks

Back