• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkrueger

displayname
Ryan D. Krueger
Still looking for some 123 parts, and also a good steering column out of an original (641) 228-0822 Thanks

LOOKING FOR-- 2 Rear Tires for my IH Cub Cadet. They are 23/8.5x12 Firestone Town And Country. I am in British Columbia, Canada. If you have any or know where I might get some call me at 1-250-960-8575 or email me at [email protected] Thanks}}}

Looking for single stage snow blower attaching bracket for a wide frame 682. I have snowthrower just need bracket to put to my new tractor.
[email protected]

I'm in need of the right steering spindle for a 124. Thanks if you can help. I can paypal

I'm looking for a good steering wheel with the acorn nut for a model 71. Email me with what you have!

Thanks

John Mitchell

Newbie needs some parts to get his 'new' 72 moving:
Clutch guard, any servicable condition
Clutch disc and teaser sping (new or near-perfect condition used) plus anything else recommended while replacing the disc

Found all the 123 parts I needed except a good dash tower, that I'm still looking for. Thanks!

looking for a set of wheel weights for my 1450 ... They don't have to be cub ... just functional ... there going opn my winter tractor

Looking for one spindle for an early mower deck ('63 - '68). These are the decks with the cast runners, and for which the spindle assemblies are NOT removable from the decks using three bolts. I'll be replacing the bearings so the condition and/or presence of the bearings are unimportant; I only need the spindle.

I also may be interested in the dual pulley (sheave) in the center of the deck.

Contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Looking for a narrow frame push blade with in an hour or 2 of Rochester, Minn.

Im try to find a snow blade or snow thrower with the mounts for my 1250 does anyone around arcadia IN have one or both for sell, doesnt have to be in perfect condition

Anybody out there got a good front wheel or a wheel and tire for a 1620? Should be a ball bearing type bearing not a bushing. 15X6.00-6 tire size.

I need a complete IH 3-point for a CC100, if anyone has one and needs 102 style fenders, lift handles, k341 bearing plates, or head maybe we can trade.

Still looking for a set of 23 10.50 x 12 chains lost a few emails ... So if you emailed me on the chains Please resend thanks Rob

Wanted 129 pto handle complete also adjustable pto rod for my 100 (from pto to handle)

Got a friend looking for a good qa 36 a for a 129... within driving distance of NE Iowa
thanks Rob

Latest posts

Back