• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 28, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a complete 10 12 or 14 hp kohler running is good, don't need the starter but a carb would be okay

I could also just use a good 10hp crank. Whichever I get first

Looking for a narrow frame creeper gear in good condition (possibly for partial exchange for one I have which needs repair, if interested), or would also consider a replacement shift collar and planet carrier required to repair mine.

Paul T -- Madson's sells new aftermarkets for about 40 bucks.

trade one of my 100s for a 70

I've got 2 100s but would like a 70 or 73. I'd be willing to trade one of them maybe both for the right 70 or 73.

100 #1 runs and drives good. Was told by the PO that the pto and drive clutch were rebuilt not too many hours ago. Has fenders

100#2 runs and drives. Motor is tired and smokes some. Has fenders creeper and lights. 

Machines are located in motley mn. I can email pictures to some one that's interested. My email is [email protected]

Looking for a rear weight bracket for the 149, listed as part 603-0118.

Thanks, e-mail in profile.

James: Like this? (Not that I have one).

264723.jpg

Stolen from a Don T. post.
happy.gif

Frank,

This is the bracket (part #4)/kit 447. The rods would be helpful but I could get fabricated.

264738.gif

Jim

I am looking for a rear weight bracket for a Cub 2130 contact me if you have one to sell

Still looking for "super" roller frame w/axle, tires & rims. Let me know what you have, maybe we can make a deal? If engine works - great, but not a must.

Contact e-mail in profile

Thanks

I am looking for a snow blade for a wide frame Cub Cadet in the Peoria area. Contact me if you have one to sell.

looking for good used tires for my original
tire size 6-12s not like the original tires
that come out on the cub looking for more of
a tractor like tire tru lug it must fit on original
rims thanks stan

Stanley,

Give Tucker Tire in Dyersburg Tenn. a call. They sell 6-12 ag tires and ship anywhere. Reasonable prices on tires and shipping. 1-800-443-0802

Latest posts

Back