• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 27, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsandegren

displayname
Jeff Sandegren
42 inch push blade in very good original condition. Original shoes and wear edge. $220 plus shipping or can be picked up in central Iowa.

291510.jpg

291511.jpg

Email for info or more pics

MattD, I was looking at your "O" parts. I need your sandblasted air cleaner top, possibly the white pulley drive, and maybe the arms for the deck, but the other part I definitely need the air cleaner body and oil cup. Don't happen to have one of those, do you?
Thanks
Cam

**REDUCED** IH Cub Cadet Statues listed June 17th 2014.
Chrome 11-20-73 $150.00
Bronze/Gold 9-14-74 $50.00
OR $175.00 for both.

Nick, please note the forum rules:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Ads must include a price. No "Make me an offer" ads.
NO posting of your fleabay or craigslist listings.
No Selling for someone else unless you are going to take the responsibility for the transaction and be held liable for it! NO EXCEPTIONS<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font size="-1">Please post a starting price for your items. Something like: "$100 or offer" for example. Also a brief description of what all is in that Pile-O-Parts would be nice. Or at least what model Cub Cadet they came off of.</font>
happy.gif

Final price drop on the one hole Brinly plow.
$200 firm.
$150 for the "Y" hitch.
$40 for the stabilizer kits.
Thanks!
291677.jpg

107 non-running, has IH spring assist, three point, 42"deck w/frame, and 8.50 Ag's. Pretty much buying the accessories and getting a $150.00 tractor. $350.
291754.jpg

291755.jpg

291756.jpg

291757.jpg

For all those who wish they had/might have someday manual and Installation Instructions for the hard to find IH Sand trap rake. Both for $25.00
291759.jpg

So you say, like Hyrdo Harry", you want a 100 point tractor? Well here's you chance! NOS muffler and hardware for a 169 in a IH/Kohler box. Ain't cheap, but find one!! $300. or ???
291761.jpg

291762.jpg

291763.jpg

I guess Charlie said the muffler is sold. Thanks man! That will make someone very happy.

Charlie-
You'd better be buying that muffler to use as a quality original to make us some copies.

We're waiting...
asthanos.gif

For cryin' out loud...for the second time in three days, I've had someone inquire about a headlight panel I listed for sale six years ago.

It has been sold...for six years. Just thought I'd make that clear.

dizzy.gif

Matt,
wave.gif
good to see you post, even if it is to rant.
happy.gif

Joe, easy enough, just do what several people do, email a Moderator and ask them to either mark the add as SOLD or ask the Moderator to delete the add. I'm happy to do either for anyone that asks.
happy.gif

Matt, what is the date on your add, if you want I'll delete it or mark it as sold for you.

Latest posts

Back