• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 27, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig-

Based on the dates on the pictures I have of them, sometime in 2008 or 2009. Unfortunately, that's the closest I can get.

It's probably not that big of a deal, but I just found it odd that two people would email me about the same ancient listing within a couple of days.

It was June 02, 2008 - 09:06 pm:

I marked it Sold, LOL

291802.jpg
}

Matt G--great to hear from you again in spite of the conditions! You should re list that headlight panel and put sold in '08 pending payment!
clappy.gif

I for one, miss what you bring to the community here. I have visited your website several times in the last six months for reference material.

Thanks for checking in...
crash.gif

For Sale, this is for sure a my loss your gain. Lot's of man hours in this but I need to move on.

129 tractor / Johnson loader project.
Hate to list, but this keeps going to the back burner so here it is. I will separate tractor and loader.
Tractor:
129 with Hyd. lift.
Everything is fresh from front to back but needs final tweeks. No battery, and it needs the pto pulley swapped out (included).
1" spindle Super steer axle w/ 3-turn gearbox
fresh engine, fresh carb rebuild,new hytran $ filter much more in receipts.
$500 Tractor only.

Johnson Workhorse loader with custom subframe for wideframe Cubs. Well documented in the Loaders & Pumps sandbox thread. I have oodles of pictures and receipts.
New hoses, pump, and valve. Solid and straight arms and uprights.
A little fabrication to be ready to use, but all the hard stuff is done. (rust hole in bucket has been repaired)
$1200 loader only.

Package $1500 firm.
With every piece related to this build. Act fast, my interest changes by the minute.

291822.jpg

291823.jpg

Rick B

If you lived closer to me I would send you the 500$ for that 129 . That front axle would be slipped into my 129 loader and power steering added.
a_weep.gif

Brinly Cultivator In photo you will notice one clamp missing, I have the clamp but not in photo. $75.00
291933.jpg

291934.jpg

Back