Archive through October 24, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a coil for a super ez homlite chain saw part # A94111 thanks jim.

Nice JOBOX gangbox with 1pr fixed casters & 1pr swivel casters. Has lock & I have at least one key for it but may be able to locate the 2nd. Outside dimensions are 42"long, 20" wide & 29" tall. Inside is 41 7/8"long, 19 7/8" wide & 18" deep. Has handles on each side for easy loading & moving. I used to store alot of my new engine stuff from dust, moisture & prying eyes in my shop. $300 obo
Also have a well built cart that I used for my welder & plasma cutter supplies. Has nice quiet swivel & fixed casters, flip open upper lid/work top that has a few compartments underneath & has a latch that can be padlocked. Also has a enclosed shelf built underneath top for added storage & it too can be padlocked. Handles on each side make for easy moving around. Measures 36" long, 25" wide & 34" tall. Great table for a shop or jobsite where you need your materials close by during the project! Currently used as an engine rebuilding table, work on for a bit then roll out of way at end of evening. $125 obo
Pick up in SE Iowa
182545.jpg

182546.jpg

182547.jpg

182548.jpg

If there's anybody who travels from Kyle's way (Sioux City, IA) to the Twin Cities (Mpls/St. Paul) area with room for Kyle's Jobox, drop me an email.
happy.gif

How about someone from the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area going to the Twin Cities? I'm located just outside Iowa City.

Thanks Kraig.. You're ALWAYS so willing to contribute to the demise of my financial well-being.
happy.gif

Looking for Drake station. I am most interested in the 2 or 4 series. Equipment needs to be in good working condition or "it was when it was put away".

I have a Cub Cadet or two that I would consider in trading. I also have a NF hydraulic lift that I could trade. Looking to try to make an even swap.

Email me with what you have and I'll return the favor. [email protected] Toledo,Oh. KB8NX0

I'm looking for the composite "engine tins"And air filter housing for a Kohler Vanguard 18HP vertical shaft V twin.these are some kind of plastic.the engine is currently in a Noma 4 wheel steer tractor if that helps.I wanted the engine thinking it would go into my 682 I took it sight unseen after the owner had a small engine fire caused by a broken gas line.the engine is unharmed other than the melted "tins"above the carb area on the motor.
Thanks Leon

Have two 1956 david bradley suburban tractors for sale.One is about 90% complete with mowing deck ,will need rear tires ,hood has a couple plces that need to be fixed.The other tractor is just for parts no motor or wheels , but dose have the front and rear end and stering as well as the brake levers.Asking 375.00 or best offer tractors located about 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach SC.cALL 910 540 4892

Latest posts

Back