• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrsmith, looks like a model 100 or maybe a 70 if the price is right jump all over it!!!!

Adrian,

Use Matt's technique, pull the starter out from the front, down along the frame rail. You may also have to loosen the engine mounting bolts and tip it to the right.

I use a 7/16" GrearWrench (TM) that I cut in 1/2 for removing the bolts, it's ratcheting box end is ideal for the "in close" work required for this job.

It was BIG IH plow day at the Blunier's this Sat. We got out the whole crew to plow some corn-on-corn ground!!! Chris E. came down for the field work (I think he's still smiling!!!!)

1486 with IH semi-mounted 700 (5-16"). (Plow was new with the 1206 my grandfather bought way back when).

69070.jpg

69071.jpg

69072.jpg

69073.jpg

69074.jpg

69075.jpg

Super M with Case 2 bottom.

69077.jpg

656 with Case 2 bottom

69078.jpg

69079.jpg

69080.jpg

Three Steve's I,II,and III plowing.....

1486, Super M, and 982.....

69081.jpg

Chris E. right before he left for the furrow with the 1486......(he's not excited or anything......)

69083.jpg

....and finally, a local elevator was building a pile as I drove through town the other day.....now that's a lot of "extra" grain to deal with!!!!! Most corn in our area topped 200 Bu/acre, so there a lot of it to try and store!!!

69084.jpg

Steve,

Looks like you had a wonderful plowday. Hopefully, the weather will be just like this again next year. Your hay rack looks great too.

Steve B -

Great pics of your recent plow day. I especially like the Stev I, II & III pic!

Nice hayrack, too. what are the length & width dimensions, and how far off the grount is it? Are you going to share your plans for the project? Thanks for posting the pics!

Matt G
I put the second starter thinking my starter wasn't working. If you remove the spark plug it will spin great.If the motor is warm it turns fine and when cold if it starts with no compression it rotates fine, if you let off the starter the compression has built up an then you have to try 2 or 3 times before it will rotate freely again.
ihrotate.gif

Steve Blunier
There's no telling how many of us are envious of your toys and how you get to play with them.
ihrotate.gif

Steve B., nice job on the hayrack!!! Quick work too!
worthy.gif
Looks like you had a beautiful day for plowing, I don't see a single cloud in the sky!!! Great photos, especially the three Steves.
thumbsup.gif

Chris E., are you still smiling?
buttrock.gif

Terry B., yes July was a good month, however with that calendar, every month is good!
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back