• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet Kubota Diesel injectors..

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Miller

I have transformed my 2182 into a dedicated front loader, converting it to a Kubota D600 diesel, It has a rough idle and I suspect the injector/s may be the issue. It runs smooth, no blow by or smoke under heavy load or a high RPM with lots of power otherwise. I'll try to clean them or inspect them ,but just as a pre prep I was searching for new injectors for the D600 which are KB-15841-53000 as is listed Part# for the Cubs which came with the D600 and I think these are made out of gold being what they currently sell for..Any way when I find these on websites specializing in the Kubota parts there are a whole host of other part numbers following this part# indicating they will work for other applications too..Several websites lists this part number KB-15841-53000 to work in several Kubota engines such as D600, D640, V800 and V1200...The D640 is a KB-19667-53000 superseded to KB-1G111-53000 but is NOT listed or noted as to work in a D600...Is there any reason why I couldn't use this Kb-1G111-53000 or KB19667-53000 D640 injector in my D600..To make it simple if I can use the 15841-53000 for the D640 why can't I use the 19667-53000 (D640 injector) in my D600???...What is the difference if anyone can help here please.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 1.47.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 1.47.05 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 1.45.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 1.45.40 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
The 15841-53000 AND 1G111-53000 injectors are one in the same according to the link below. These are rebuildable, and here is a breakdown of all of the parts. The most important part, the tip, is available.

Kubota G5200H (HST) Parts Diagrams

The tip is 15841-53610.

Last edited:
The 15841-53000 AND 1G111-53000 injectors are one in the same according to the link below. These are rebuildable, and here is a breakdown of all of the parts. The most important part, the tip, is available.

The tip is 15841-53610.
Thanks a bunch I almost forgot about this post. I have heard many conflicting opinions on this subject and I just never could see why some indicated the same as well as the differing part#..Yes I realize they are rebuildable but, I had plenty of other projects going so in the mean time I was flushing the injectors by way of additives in the fuel such as Lucas and Seafoam which has actually been the only products to reveal a difference in terms of a good result..I do have a smoother running idle now but will end up taking the chance on installing new 1G111 injectors which I was about to do and are easy to come by..Thanks and nice to finally get a response here...

Thanks a bunch I almost forgot about this post. I have heard many conflicting opinions on this subject and I just never could see why some indicated the same as well as the differing part#..Yes I realize they are rebuildable but, I had plenty of other projects going so in the mean time I was flushing the injectors by way of additives in the fuel such as Lucas and Seafoam which has actually been the only products to reveal a difference in terms of a good result..I do have a smoother running idle now but will end up taking the chance on installing new 1G111 injectors which I was about to do and are easy to come by..Thanks and nice to finally get a response here...
Marvel Mystery Oil is 100 times better than that junk Lucas and Seafoam! Just sayin. 👍

Marvel Mystery Oil is 100 times better than that junk Lucas and Seafoam! Just sayin. 👍
Yes but it was always a Mystery to me..All joking aside their is a mechanic on Youtube which goes around making videos of finding junk tractors and cars which have been sitting for as long as 90+ years I think was the oldest one and he gets them started and running...Really fun to watch this guy, but one of his do all products in accomplishing the task is; You guessed it "Marvel Mystery oil"....I'm talking frozen solid block of rust engine...I knew there was something I had to pick up, thanks...

The tip is 15841-53610.
Ordered the parts to rebuild the originals..I went with almost "all" new inner components for the 3 of them..Ordered overseas ones also; knockoffs (were here in 4 days) and installed them until these are done. The knockoffs where a mere $38 each and are actually pretty good quality..The diff was the original Kubota injectors have a slightly larger opening at the top and the concave recess seems to be larger and deeper. I had a hell of a time getting the knockoffs to not leak at the fitting probably due to the slight difference in diameter and depth as the original fuel line I'm guessing does not sit in the recess of the injector as much leaving less surface to seat and seal..They are in and good and the only difference seems to be a slight lag in response but the idle is noticeably smoother, top end has not changed and no loss in power even though these 3 cylinder Kubotas inherently idle a little rough, plus a little more smoke which is better than not under load I guess...After the rebuild I'll either keep the knockoffs, Ebay them or maybe return to Amazon due to the fitment issue..However for now they run good as a drop in and the tiny Kubota idles better..I just wish I could get the Kubotas for less than $200 plus each!....Thanks again for the link...

Back