• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Rick G.
I was thinking that Sims made the deluxe cab.
confused.gif

I think the only way parts would be around would be if someone had them laying around.
Here's the parts list.
69030.jpg

Lonnie, how did you provide hydraulics on your tractor? I started doing a search, but dial-up is a killer when there are 40trillion pages and pictures with the mention of loader in the search string.

Thanks Digger,
I had found that list and went looking but I couldnt find anything on the net at all. Maybe I did look in the right places.
Rick

I have a 104 that I bought a clutch shield for. The shield I bought is a solid shield, no ventilation holes in it. Every picture I see of a 104 with a clutch shield on it, the shield has a lot of holes in it almost like a screen. Will it hurt anything if I use the shield I have that doesn't have the holes in it? Thanks!

I dunno about everyone else, but I'm doing the final touches on gettin ready for winter.
Gotta move the junk out of the summer garage and move the snow crew into it and make it the winter garage, LOL
Of course most of last winter, my snow crew consisted of the freakin leaf blower!
angry.gif

I bought an I/H spring assist for a narrow frame over a year ago. Anyway, I tried to install it this afternoon for use with a snowblower I just bought. The front piece fit on the lift rocker shaft just fine, but I can't see where to mount the rear plate where the bolt screws into the spring. I have a single sheet of instructions someone posted on this site a long time ago, but I have a 106 (last of the narrow frames) and the instructions seem to be for an earlier model. The 106 has the large one-piece fender with tool well and it seems to block the back of the frame rails. Did the 1x6, 1x7 series take a different spring assist or won't the assist fit this series?

Hi, new here. I proudly own a 1200 & a 1250. neither are too pretty yet but they get the job done. I've got a quick question about the 1250 that I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. When first started & put in reverse it will barely move. If I go forward first & then go to reverse it usually works fine. while using the tractor reverse doesn't always work well either. When using the tractor & going forward it doesn't always seem to hold the same speed. Is something worn out, something that can be repaired easily or does the whole thing need overhauled. I am an auto mechanic so I can repair what needs fixed, but I'm a little leary to just tear into it without a clue of what I'm getting into. Thanks for any advise anyone can give. Steve.

Any one have an idea as to how much weight that the spring assist takes off?
dunno.gif
I think my handle is tweaked from lifting the plow and not having the proper lift bracket, got to do something about that.
angry.gif

Hi everyone,

I just replaced the belt on the mower for my model 1200. I've mowed about 4 times since install, and the belt is already destroyed! (pls. see picture) After an online parts-lookup I bought the correct p/n belt from the local Cub Cadet dealer. However, I had to loosen all the tensioners out to their loosest settings just to get the belt on, and it was still T-I-G-H-T. I checked to see if there were any nicks on any of the pulleys and it looks good to me. The belt seemed more mangled on one edge of the V than the other. Any tips or advice?

69041.jpg

Thanks,

-Margaret H.
College Station, TX

Charlie, It just ain't right usin a leaf blower when you got all those Cubs so hows this : 2 blower assemblies from forced hot air furnaces run on a common shaft run from the front pto on a Cub. Leaf blower on steroids plus seat time.

Bren

Who knows Charlie, might just get that snow this year.
Ken, tough job... I did it that way for 7-8 years, then the cub showed up...

Margaret - Someone in time may have used a larger pulley on the deck (to speed up blades) so that could be the reason for the belt being to short. The mule drive could have been resized too , you didn't say if it were the blade or the PTO belt.

Latest posts

Back