• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 09, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Fisher:

I have had two ocasions were I broke a front axle. The first time, I was dumb enough to buy a new one (big bucks), and the second time I found one on Ebay for $20.00.

The front axle is cast iron. I suppose one could weld this back together, if someone knew how to really do a good job of it, so it would hold up.

Glen, the #4411 bulb is available at my local Fleet Farm for $3.25 it was the other bulb that was higher priced at $6.95 but either will work. I didn't write down the part number of the other bulb.

Kendell, OK, now I found your original post it was in April of 1999. My early archives do not have the photos included with the text so it's hard sometimes to pinpoint what photo goes with what text. Thanks for letting me know that setup is yours.
happy.gif

Here's some screen captures of your original posts, as with the current forum, the posts read from the bottom up.:

42799.jpg

42800.jpg

Kraig/Glen C -

Let's not forget about my favorites, the GE H7606 halogen version of the 4411
yikes.gif

Available at finer Case/<FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> dealers - equivalents are available at other outlets...

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for any of the Urschels that used to have a business called "Cub Cadet Connection"? BTW, I'm not referring to the magazine "Cadet Connection" which has a link above. Thanks.

As mentioned last week, I am now a multi-cubber. This followed me home last night....
42810.jpg

42811.jpg

42812.jpg

42813.jpg

Reliable Farm equipment, Syracuse, NY
42814.jpg

With the optional 3 piece rod....
42815.jpg

Scott, the chassis looks to be in good condition. Hmmm, I see it has the headlight panel from a 1x4/5 series and the left tail light is also from a 1x4/5 series. The 1x6/7 series headlights should have "squarish" chrome trim rings. Did the Kohler block survive the rod failure? Interesting hood hinge bolt repair, how about a close up of that?

Back