• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 07, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Have you ever thought to yourself while cruising around the yard, I sure wish I had something to keep the wind out of my face?
Well here you go!
66301.jpg

Yeah Andy...and did you notice that he has that little ole mirror to put on his lipstick while driving....
bouncy.gif

Myron B

I'm having some big problems with the engine in my 123. I'm thinking that the quickest fix right now would be to swap engines. Does anyone know what kind of issues I would run into taking the engine from my 1250 and putting it in the 123? I know the motor mounts are different. If I used most of the accessories from the 123 would it work?

~Brent

I know these things can go faster than 8mph, but a bug screen! Is that a slot for a CB radio under it ? I think we got us a convoy!!
biggrin.gif

Rob D.-

When I did the mounts on my 1650 I did the cradle mod and only tightened the mounts to the point where one thread was showing on each one. It is glass smooth at WOT and it does not have balance gears. I think your mounts are too tight.

Charlie
That is either a rental tractor or he borrowed it, he sure didn't pay for it.

Thanks guys I'll loosen the bolts a bit ...

BTW... My dealer told me to keep them tight

MTD should change the CC slogan to:
"Cub Cadet...tougher than the common dumbass"

Maybe he wants to see if those roll bars really will save his life. And if they don't, at the funeral all will say he was such a nice kid!

Rob:

Just because they have a Dealer Sign on the front of the building, does NOT mean they know what they are talking about.
bash.gif

My CC dealer is good at the newer stuff.....but has no clue on the IH built stuff. Hell, he asks me.....
biggrin.gif

As soon as one of those idiots gets killed doing a wheelie some lawyer will get their kin a million dollars because Cub Cadet didn't have a sticker on the dash saying not to operate a Cub Cadet when your IQ is less than 10.
screwloose.gif

My paint order DID arrive yesterday and I was busy this afternoon spray bombing the remaining parts. I'm waiting on a new seat so the old one went back on as this guy has to work tomorrow. The tunnel cover is awaiting it's new decal. It's been alot of fun to refurb. this old tractor with the help of this forum and it's fine sponsors.

66349.jpg

66350.jpg

66351.jpg

66352.jpg

Many thanks to all who contribute here and have made this a pleasure.

Richard

I had a BAD cub day Saturday. I was mowing with the good old 149 (#1) and suddenly, there was a ratteling in the engine and before I could shut it off, I got the upgraded optional "ventelated block". So now I need to find a block for my 149. The only good thing is I have 149 (#2) waiting in the garage, so I could finish the lawn.

Richard T.
Lookin good.
thumbsup_old.gif

You just gotta fix that block out plate decal though.
biggrin.gif

Brian S.
Man that would just ruin my whole week.
Thankfully, I've never had that happen.

Richard T., nice job! Perhaps you should get a set of headlights for that.....

Back