• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 28, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KRAIG - Actually, Bryan sat his camera on the table of Dan's drill press and set the timer so he could get back in the picture, so I guess Dan's drill press took the pic.

Bryan had had a cake made with a picture of his Original air brushed onto the frosting. Great likeness and great cake!

PAUL B. - Jim had a FULL pickup and tandem axle trailer load of Cubbies & parts to head home with at Dan's place too. Seems like back then there were a LOT of big stashes of tractors & parts.

Denny, ah! The old camera timer trick.

233168.jpg

Paul B., your memory is darn good! I found the post that goes with that photo of Jim with his van and trailer:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Jim Steele (Jsteele) on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 09:33 am:

Here's a shot of me and dad from the C-c-o-o-l-l-d-d Cub Collecting Cruise. You can get a glimpse at the load, too. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Sean, here are some photos that might be helpful. The first two are from the Operator's Manual, the next two are of a 12hp in my 125 but the choke and throttle cables connect up the same.

233170.jpg

233171.jpg

233172.jpg

233173.jpg

Good Morning and Happy Holidays!!!!!

I have revived the IH Cub Cadet Identification Cubsite. It can be found here http://www.geocities.ws/jluckeycubfor the time being. I would like to talk to Charlie about finding it a forever home.

Hope you are all well.

Jon Luckey

Jon, WOW!
WELCOME.gif
BACK! I can't recall the last time you posted.
1a_scratchhead.gif
Good to see your website is back too, that was a useful site for info on Cub ID.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Kraig,

I am sure it has been years. I have been busy honing my skills in many things and been away from cubbing for a while. But one must always return "home" eventually;o)

Kraig,

You don't need much of an arm twisting to show pictures of the killer Kohler do you! Such a nice looking build.

Rick, well, if I had photos of an actual 100 I would have used those instead. After looking for 100 photos and coming up empty handed, I remembered I had the photos of Killer readily available so...
blush.gif

good day all
I `am working on my 125 rebuild and would like to know what tap is needed to clean up the holes in the pan used to mount the 12 K in the frame ? thought I might as well do that now. I`am getting read to paint the tin for the 12K and the engine. thanks later Don T
1a_scratchhead.gif

DON - I'm 99% sure they're 3/8"-16, or 3/8" Coarse thread.

Latest posts

Back