Archive through November 19, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenneth D, Mike R,
welcome to the forum...

Any one of the sponsors above can help you out with your requests. Click on one of the boxes above... Cub Cadet Specialties, for example, has both, with the re-line kit for the brake shoes being the best bet for the $$$.
I found the Square tail light assembly at my local RV dealer for less than $5 each, if you need it right away.... HTH

Mike R, same for your muffler, but your local
NAPA should be able to get it, for less than $50. I bought the 149's muffler for $28 ten years ago, Nelson stamping and all.

Looking for a exhaust elbow for a 1450. The part that screws into the engine. Thanks.

Morning all, looking to restore my 1250 and I need the side fenders. Found a pair on fleabay, but lost them at the last minute. Found another set for a 1450, but need to back off the ebay thing for a while...

Need a complete lift handle for a 129. Also a front lift rod for snowthrower and maybe a spring assist. I am taking off the overkill hydraulic ram!!
bazooka.gif

97586.jpg

Thanks to Kyle Redlinger for hooking me up with the front axle!

Kraig - My son Seth "the boy" hit the corner of the pole barn. Nothing hurt but his pride thankfully.

Paul, waaaay back when I was a pre-teen, while mowing the lawn, admittedly going a bit too fast, I hit a BIG red pine with the front tire of my parent's 125 (now my #1 125), thankfully I only bent the spindle.... oh and bruised my pride.
icon_eek.gif

You're welcome Paul! My 2185 has the front axle perch rewelded in place from catching the culvert ONCE! Ripped out the factory welds, have spare parts tractors around now! Kyle

I would like to find a tiller for my CC 100.
One to use, tired of beating my self up with the walk behind. Not too worred about being "period" correct, just one that will work.
I live in NW Ohio, about 1/2 way between Columbus and Toledo.
Thanks.

Chad, Would a NF lift handle work on that WF? Once I get the hydro lift rockshaft I can send you the manual one I have.

Scott,

Thanks for the offer. I have one on the way from Bill Cook. I am looking for a spring assist for my 129 and a rod to lift the snow blower. Also a rear lift pin for the tiller.

Latest posts

Back