Archive through May 27, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gawd what abuse !
Nice outcome though
thumbsup.gif

Myron-
Any idea what brand tire that is on the front-left of that tractor? Kind of has a neat "radial" look to it...

Charlie-
No, I beg to differ.. There is only ONE of YOU, and thank the heavens for THAT!
err.gif

Kraig,

Sorry about the tire, but glad I warrantied it for only 9 years then!
clappy.gif

Guess I should have filled it with nitrogen, dangit.

Ken, just put hose clamps on that cam, it'll increase the lift and duration
1a_scratchhead.gif

I'd be afeared it'd have to much thump for the R/P to handle the torque
191304.gif

Charlie "Digger" Proctor
Hope you don`t feel left out that we now have a B proctor on here lol. That puts you one step back
clappy.gif

Welcome Bob G Proctor (Bproctor) to a great place with such good people to answer all your Cub questions.
groupwave.gif

I got a package from Charlie today. A new piston and rings for my 125.I have to send him some money soon. Thanks so much.
worthy.gif

Kraig
I`am glad you did not have to go through what I did with a flat tire.Its nice to have a few spare parts for sure.

old.gif

Art...I have no idea about that tire... but that's why I included his email address...He's very friendly, and he knows that I am posting his photo's here, so ask him...
lol.gif

Myron B

Nobody mentioned that classic britbike silencer that Bob G's running on the "O"... What is that Don??, I think you should recognize it!!!

Gerry Ide
Your a bad boy lol, Yep its a (850 Norton scrambler pipe)They were high up above the lic plate,I wanted to answer but since a Proctor on here might
poof.gif
me I did not comment. I know the years also.I prefer 2 but i`am old and have to be happy with 4 as the boss dictates lol. That tractor needs tri ribs and I might send him a picture lol.
old.gif
( called for pizza) and
beerchug.gif
Later
old.gif

Hi,
Does anyone know of a tiller that will fit on a 104 or a 105?
I have nice old troy bilt horse but some of the gardens are large and I get enough exercise as it is.

Latest posts

Back