Archive through May 21, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evening gentlemen, as a NAPA employee, how would you rate our parts for use on your Cubs?

Steve B “Mr. P” I may have found part of my problem tonight. I thought I would try and engage the deck while I had the tractor at WOT. I opened the hood, started the tractor got my feet out of the way and as Captain Picard would say “Engage". I was watching the governor bell crank to see if it would move when the load was put on the engine. The engine stalled out and the bell crank never moved. I tried it again and same thing happed again. I got to looking at the bell crank and the throttle cable is in a big loop from the dash down to the cable holding bracket at the front of the carb. The loop is against the bell crank. No way could the bell crank move. Tomorrow I will re-rout the cable and get it out of the way of the bell crank. I am also going to make sure all the spindles are free on the deck I will let you know how this turns out.

84294.jpg

84295.jpg

84296.jpg

84297.jpg

84298.jpg

84299.jpg

84300.jpg

Kraig,
Here are my foot control pics. Somehow I got confused and double posted a couple of them.
84302.jpg

84303.jpg

84304.jpg

84305.jpg

84306.jpg

84307.jpg

Todd M.
Lookin good man!
thumbsup_old.gif

You have to take some video of that thing operating for us.
Who knows, you might have to go into production with that setup.

What kind of bearing does a 128 front wheel take? Id like to order one today while im at work...
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back