• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donald T - I like 425ish CCA L&G tractor batteries and try to snag one when they are on sale. I recently put one in my 109 and it starts great!

I've read some of the archives and am going to try a group size 26 battery in my 126 and see if it fits.

126 is now running and tooling around under it's own power. Stil a lot of stuff to do. Got to get the air cleaner on - missing the screws for the walboro carb, need to finish bolting down the front grill and attach the hood - it's just setting on the tractor.

Next after that is see what I've got with the 48 inch deck. Might do some mowing with this tractor tomorrow.
thumbsup.gif

258715.jpg

Brandon: The tubes keep the fluid from possibly rusting the rims. I personally prefer wheel weights.
happy.gif

That said, has anyone come up with a cost of tubes and fluid to compare it to the $100 + or - that a pair of 26# weights should cost?
happy.gif
happy.gif

Bill, looking great!

Always nice to see a cub come back to life. What a feeling to drive it under its own power.

Keep the pics coming.

Trying to find motivation to get the cubs all running this year and it seems to be lacking. Have had the 1650 with tiller out to stretch it's tires and the 1864 but I still need to get the 582 and the 149 out and work them.

We had a little issue today with some scumbag playing games!!!!

Here's what happened (I Think). Someone gets a wild hair they want to mess with the site. They keep trying to connect to non-existent links and try to hit SQL and see where we're vulnerable. I'm thinking that its happened over some time. It filled up the drive with log files. I've dumped them now, and we'll just have to see if they are going to try and keep coming back in or if they got tired of it and left.

So I guess it's time for some serious changes in things to stop this kinda crap! Or at least slow it down.

Get the very large BFH out Charlie!!! If ya need I can loan ya one or two!!

I am glad that
animatedihbear.gif
is on patrol...

Thank you Charlie

Latest posts

Back