• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through May 12, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a k 301 must not knock or smoke lmk what you got.
Thanks

Looking for a Cub 128 with mower deck,it will be used mainly for mowing.Just want it in decent working condition.

I am located in southern middle Tennessee.Let me know what you have e-mail [email protected]

Thanks Bobby

Anyone know of a 7hp recoil start engine for a CC 73? I am just seeing if anyone knows of one right now. Otherwise I will put a 12hp kohler in it. thanks.

PS. I doesnt have to run but MUST be complete. that means carb,muffler gas tank,ect

looking for (dare i say it) 1 cub wheel weight i have one just looking to make a set

also looking for narrow front wheels for a 100

thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for the handle and rod that go through the hitch to adjust the height on a 1A tiller. Part numbers are:

T-handle 485-295-R1
Rod 485-290-R1.

I'd also like to find the end caps and a belt gaurd.

Thanks,

Stuart Hale
270-293-4000

I am desperate need of lift frame - front hanger assembly that will work with a 1650.

Please let me know if you have one, and what the cost would be including shipping to Vermont.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] ASAP.

Thanks.....

Ed

Latest posts

Back