• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 11, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken, Sorry I guess I will get it right on the third try as they say. I'm not so good wit puters

Tim - Hit the edit icon to the right (first icon) and go in and hit the ENTER key BEFORE your pic formatting number and then save it.

You've got 30 minutes from post time until the option is void.

Paul D.,

HP = (T x N)/5252.1 where;

T = Torque, ft lb

N = rev/min

Here are a couple of blasts from the past, along the same subject.
56521.jpg

56522.jpg

Charlie is this your back yard? Ok so I found this pic on the web, just thought I would share.
56525.jpg

I wanted to share with you the great improvement in steering effort with the Heim style ball joints that Terry Busch shared with us in the Forum a few weeks ago. I converted my 128 mowing tractor yesterday and it does steer as if it has power steering as compared to before with the stock ends. I'm going to order more joints and convert my other Cubbies. Thanks to the people of this Forum in sharing good information.

Tim D.
I know the people that own that lot.
Up until last week, it very well could have been.
2 Semis and 2 days loadin, 37 Cubs now have new owners.
I've got lots of room now.
biggrin.gif

Doug G.
If you want to make it really nice, add 2 steel shim washers, a Nice 605 thrust bearing & a Nylon locknut to the steering box and you'll really be amazed.
56527.jpg

Latest posts

Back