• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 10, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

You won't need the belt bow string right to run a hyd lift pump, should be ok with any quality pump in that application.

2 pages of pumps in the latest Northern tool catalog and only one type pump references the pulley driven app on page 173. It's 1 GPM @ 3600 RPM with 9/16" SAE ports.

#'s 10561-1556 thru 10567-1556

hi guys i have been gathering parts to rebuild a new block for my cub cadet 123 k301as and i can't seem to find a new dipstick tube what do you all do for one

David S.-

If I were you I would try to find a pump with a similar volumetric flow rate to the Sundstrand hydro charge pump so that the 'feel' of the hydraulics will be similar to a hydrostatic drive tractor.

3 gpm at 500-800psi is really close to the charge pump specs.

And....I wouldn;t be too concerned about belt load, just don;t run the belt crazy tight.....

Dave,

Do the math on the cylinder volume and then see what the stroke time would be. If you have Gallons per min and you find gallons to stroke the cylinder, you can get time to fill the cylinder.

working on a 1862 cub. Have to hold PTO switch in start position to keep mower going? Secondly when engine won't start if I ground one plug wire it will fire on the other cylinder and then I can switch the grounded plug wire to the plug and it runs normal. Sounds like dumb problems Any suggestions appreciated. ron

Latest posts

Back