Archive through May 04, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvavra

displayname
Carl Joseph Vavra
Looking for the following items for a 1980 Red 782 Cub Cadet Mower

Plastic Dash says "International Cub Cadet"
IH front grill emblem

Thanks,
Carl

Shroud assembly for a cast iron 38" mower deck. The Cub Cadet part number is IH-473419-R91. Is anyone making a replacement for this? The factory part is way too expensive. [email protected]

greg what do men by shroud i have a complete 38 i would sell ya the shroud cheap,,jared

Item #15
151154.jpg
Thanks

Want to buy a heat shield for a K241A. This shield is the one that bolts to the head and extends out over the muffler. No cracks or damage is desirable...already have cracked shield. Let me know price and picture if you can. Thanks!
bouncy.gif

Looking for rear tires for my 106. I would like to find two good 23x8.50-12's OR two good 23x9.50-12's OR two good 23x10.50-12's. Prefer minimal dry checking. Let me know what you have, cost and maybe a picture or two. Thanks!
help.gif

looking for a k241 that runs,also need a cheater cam for k241....also some ag tires and tri ribs

Looking for SGT driveshaft couplers. Not the splined ones, but the two inner ones that attach to the driveshaft/ragjoint.

If not, the two inner couplers 582 style tractor? (not the one with fat center bushing) as well as driveshaft for same.

Going to hack it up for my super turbo-diesel tractor. Shipping to 33572.

Looking for bracket that mounts the frame to the rear end assembly up by the hydro for WF, only need one...$6-shipped,OBO
151217.jpg

151218.jpg

I'm looking for a heatshield for the top of my kohler 16 engine on my cub 169,Thanks

Charlie: That P220G IIRC is a Canadian made replacement for the original Onan model engine...My 1980 made IH 982 has a B48G 19.6 Onan, just like the books call for...Did CCC switch engine models later ?? Dunno....If so, I haven't found it in anything I have looked at.

Myron

Jim T , I emailed you twice on a dash and your email bounces back ??

Want to buy 23 X 8.5 x 12 or 23 x 10.5 x 12 Ag Bar tires. Would consider worn pulling tires if you have a old set. In Iowa.

Latest posts

Back