Archive through May 04, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still looking for that CCO--Anyone having one or know of one ---Please let me Know--

Thanks!

Dave

I need a rear axle. The part # is ih-531180-r2 for my 1973 Cub Cadet 149. I'm in Maine, so acquisition may be a problem but if in New England, I'll drive. [email protected]. Thanks

I need the 1st/reverse sliding gear for my old 1962 cub cadet. The s/n is 31521 and 7 HP Kohler. Does any know what the model number is? I can't find it any where. I have the original bill of sale,even the salesman name but no model no.

William W., what we on the forum all call the Cub Cadet "Original" has no actual model number, it's model name is just "Cub Cadet".

151528.jpg

Looking for a decent pair of (first choice) 23-8.50 x 12 or (second choice) 23-9.50 x 12 bar tread tires. Thanks!

Anyone have a good used or rebuilt tranny for a Cadet model 85 rear engine riding mower (made in the late 70's)?

It was made by Foote and has 3 forward speeds and reverse. The shift lever goes in the top, power input shaft and pulley is on the bottom, disk brake is on one side and output shaft with small chain sprocket is on the other side.

If possible, would like brake pad and disk, sprocket and pulley included.

Please email price and cost to ship to zip 97222 (Oregon)

I need a 11 hp Briggs engine for a 482 Cub. I beleive that the 1100 engine would work as well. Prefer good running engine but will consider a rebuildable one.

320-398-2622

Latest posts

Back