• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 26, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correction to my earlier post...That screw is in the driveshaft of a 125. Most of you probably figured that out. Not sure why I insist on calling this tractor a 124. I know better. Jerry

Billy C.
Depending on which style your talking about, yes they will.
Sears/Craftsman have had several companies make implements for them.
Got Pics?

BNolte depending on the type of insert you have,you may be able to install a larger insert.

Hey guys need a little help. What tractors does a 353 45" snow thrower fit on and are they as good as the 450's? TIA

KENtuckyKEN

(Don - Different place = 18X850X8 VREDEST. 5-RIB V61 4PLY 47.86 (on order) )

Ken did you Check the exchange cause that makes a big difference.
I did just now and used $49.00 can and got $47.64
so I could get my slip and see for sure cause I think you could have got them at a better price.Around here shipping is the killer on anything that requires someone to move parts ect. I can`t get 7 lbs moved 20 miles for under $14.70, but I got 2 tires and 2 tubes shipped 700 miles for $11.00. my bill shipped was under $108.00 . I think Charlie should buy some .I think he could by them under $40.00 ,you will like them.

Kraig I had to shorten the shifter lever for the pto to get it to work inside the seat pam what a PITA.That was a while age.

Shift.gif
coffee.gif
smile.gif

I think DON & KEN have googled Vredestein like I have. Real challenge wading thru all their bicycle tires and "BUY them NOW" evil-bay ads.

KEN - narrow loader buckets were the norm back in the days of low pressure hydraulics and NFE tractors. I stll have and use the 40" wide buckets on both loaders for my FARMALL's. 40 inches is normally plenty wide on a CC but doesn't really take out the rear wheel tracks on either the SH or M. The 80" wide blade & bucket do a nice job though! You can get the job done with narrow buckets, and a lot quicker than with a shovel!

By the time I was 12-13 yrs old Dad had graduated to "Supervisor" of our manure hauling crew of two. We only had one spreader, I'd haul/spread when I was younger but eventually I'd load & haul. Dad would herd the hogs or cattle and shut them in the barn so I could clean all the lots. We didn't have a lot of concrete but had a LOT of mud! I remember cleaning out the back barn the summer the home place was sold. It was a really BIG barn, 80 ft x 100 ft, hay mow in the middle and loafing area 20 ft wide across three sides. I was digging 2-3 ft of "Stuff" out to get down to dirt. LOTS of loads, took a whole week to clean that one barn!

Dennis Frisk
You are correct ,goggle the company address and found what I needed.I`am hopeful it will so dry up around here so I can get some plowing in. I have a itch to turn some soil lol. I will have to get the dump trailer and haul some soil soon and plant some more grass to mow and get the 5TH wheel ready for camping. some quiet in here
lurking.gif

Although I'm of German decent, I feel like one of those stereotypical Italians on TV - "I got a guy" to get the job done. Since I'm planning to supplement my 782 with my 1450 at Travis' Plow Day in two weeks, I decided to have a complete setup for each tractor. I'll be picking up the 2nd plow on the way down, or at the Plow Day site. (Maybe Andy VW is feeling really generous & will have it all shined up for me...
lol.gif
). Anyway, I also needed another Brinly styly hitch adapter, so I took mine to "my guy" at the local machine shop. Thinking back to my college econ class, I decided to try the "economies of scale" theory, and I had him make two complete sets. I'm really happy with the job he did. I also had him add a set of ears on each of two lower links, to stablize the adapter. Oh, heck, while you're at it, make an extra one. My 147 or my grandson's 1250 will be all set, too. I blame it all on Spring Fever when my bride asks if I need those things.

clappy.gif

187379.jpg

Does anyone have a diagram of the front pulley drive that routes the belt to the mowing deck on a model 70? I have the parts diagram, but would really like to see the installation or service diagram. Photos would be great too.
Thanks,

Okay maybe a supid question but is a 128 a wide or narrow frame, i was given a brinley u hitch and when i hook it up i have a 1/2 inch gap on each side.

Eric, wide frame. That shouldn't matter. The U shaped piece is the same size for both.

Bruce, after working on heavy equipment, big trucks, and sawmill equipment for ?......toooooo many years and putting lots of heli-coils in things, one thing I learned is after using red loc-tite on the insert, use plenty of never-sieze in the bolt, spark plug, etc. Might be too late for this time, but remember for the next time.

Hello, I'm new here and glad to have found you... I've recently acquired a 124 and a 126 - my first time owning a cub cadet, and I'm pretty excited about it! I've been tinkering with the 124 and got her running. Runs real nice.
Today I was lucky enough to have found a tiller with gear box. I've been looking around this site and found the tiller manual pdf (this is so cool). Looks like I need an "Idler Pulley Assembly" In the picture there is a number: A-90893 A. Would that be a part number? Any ideas on where I might start looking for this part? I'm getting ready to start working on a new garden as soon as it dries up a little more around here.

I'm looking forward to tapping into the wealth of information you guys seem to have about all this stuff...

Thanks!
Kenny

Ken, Welcome
groupwave.gif

Theres a "wanted" section in the classifieds, you could start there.
happy.gif
good luck.

Hi Guys,

I've been unable to find any reference to this Cub 123 air deflector in the online parts lookup...Can someone help?
187410.jpg

Thanks Dave... I think I just found the part number: 489369 R1 (and I see one for sale). Just need to find (steel) pulleys and adjusting nuts...

Kenny
187414.jpg

Latest posts

Back