• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 02, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve B., does this sound like it could be your first post here?

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By sblunier on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 04:08 pm:

Scott,

Would you mind refreshing me on what the root of the electrical problem is with your 149.

Jay,

Funny thing about the moldboard plows, about the time you get the crank adjusted to plow the right depth, etc. you have finished plowing your garden. I helped my father use one many years ago. Pulled it with his 100 (tractor tire lugs and 100# of wheel weights) in wet, black soil. Yes, traction can be a problem sometimes, but with a CC you will never run out of power....sometimes you just can't get it to the ground. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Matt,
happy.gif

319674.jpg

Matt, this is the earliest of your posts that I can find:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Matt Gonitzke-WIDEFRAMES RULE!!!! (Mgonitzke) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 02:31 pm: Edit

HELP!!!!!!

I need a pic of a Wideframe 3pt. so I can see how it mounts to the tractor, picked up a 3pt. today but cant figure out how to put it on the tractor. I'd like one that shows the back of the tractor when the 3pt. is mounted and a parts diagram so I can see if I have the right stuff.

Thanks.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Digger-the sponsor of that bill,your alluding to is a congressman from here in good ol lil Rhody,he’s very anti second amendment,and seem to like to tell everyone how they should live,along with our governor.were all doomed

I’m sorry I ment to say representative not congressmen.....he don’t represent me LOL

Well after further review of the hydro - trunion on my 1650, With direction from Kraig and the FAQ's, I've concluded that it is in fact catching in one direction(forward).
Reverse works quite smooth but suspect it will catch intermittently.... sooner or later.. soooo back off it comes and going to fix it up right
whistling.gif

319678.jpg

On another another note thought I'd post a pick of my 104 with my Cadillac seat. Works top notch. Will be time to dismantle and repaint again this summer when snow stops. Eventually going to retire this one for winter and get the plow set up on the 1650 with a few modification. Also going to get the 451 blower running on the 1650.

319679.jpg

Charlie, what car did that come out of?
David, that looks like a starting unit engine. I've seen several in many colors, most always with a Kohler. For those who may not know, you fire it up and it provides full amperage to start a machine in the cold weather. That's what I was told, so if I'm wrong sorry. It was probably put together by a small engine shop with spare parts. I've seen a JD with a Cub motor before
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back