• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 25, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvogel

displayname
Wes Vogel
Anybody got an electric lift for a 147 that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Well I`am looking for a Cub Cadet D. if you have a Diesel for sale let me know.a red one would be nice but would consider all. Thanks DonT
[email protected]

Dan Swink- Try going to www.overnight-solutions.com to get your Pointsaver. Dale Colvert is the guy's name. He is the inventor of the system and has a nice website with all his other creations. Give Dale a shout. He can hook you up.

Greg E.
And there's something wrong with going to OUR forum sponsor Dave Kirk listed above?

And not to mention the $50.00 price difference!
angry.gif

Charlie; My virus scanner came to life when I went to that site for a look. I'd stay away from there.
thumbsdown.gif

Don, I sent you an email I have an 882D for sale with a danco loader mounted on it. I'm located in VT. $2,000 takes it.

Charlie,
I was merely giving Dan an alternative in case he could not get in touch with David Kirk. That is all. He said he could not get in touch with him and needed an ignition. No hidden agenda. Dave and Dale work together on these.

Greg

Charlie,
I did not even look at the prices. If you need to, just delete all of me posts about this. I was not trying to cause a problem but I can now see where I maybe shouldn't have said anything. Forgive me.

Greg

I am looking for a round air filter base and round air filter cover in good usable condition for a KT-17/Mag 18 Kohler engine.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you have the parts available

Still looking for a Brinly cat 0 plow, must be complete with coulter and tail wheel. Thanks Mike and Michele T

I need a hood hinge for a 82 series tractor. ship or deliver to plowday. Please contact via email. thanks...

Wanted to buy:
CC 108 or CC 129. Looking for one that is complete, preferrably running good. Eastern Iowa or Northern/Western Illinois (Gas prices
sad.gif
Anything considered. Thanks Josh.

I have a 1650. I am looking for a fuel cap IH61635-c2 or IH61635-c3, air cleaner base what bolts to the carburetor KH-47-094-07, a hydro fan IH-547749-r1 or IH-547749-r2, a spring to hold the side covers on the front IH106260-1 or IH106260-C2, the stop handle detent on the hydro lever 731-3007, The knob for the detent 721-3003, a choke cable 746-3011 or 946-3011, The aluminum housing that bolts to the front of the engine and the muffler bolts to it KH-47-755-33, muffler shields upper and lower 703-0561 and IH-106-04-C1, and a muffler 751-3029. Thanks

Charlie P.
Thanks, I have used the sponsers in the past, but I am basically at this time looking for someone who is parting a 1650. Just trying to save some $$$$$$.
Jed

im looking for some used ag tires if anyone has a set lmk, ive got some good trades too iv got a 127 in great shape as far as body and tins but it has no engine got an extra old style 10hp of my 100 runs but smokes alot,also got other stuff too id like to swap for a set of the wider style tires ,jared

Latest posts

Back