• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 25, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jed S.
I know that Chris Westfall, Madson's & Houtz all 3 have used parts and parts tractors.
thumbsup_old.gif

Looking for only one cap that covers the spring relief on a Dual Spool Valve for a QL.

Wanted: Sweepster attachment in good working order for 129 (wideframe). Must be willing to ship to Maine.

I am in need of the lower pulley on a # 2 tiller. This is the one that the long belt drives. Thanks for the help

Hi Everyone ,I am new to this forum.I recently purchased a Cub Super Garden Tractor 1782. It is a diesel and has 730 hrs. It runs great. I have a Brinly plow and disk that I would like to use. My problem is that it has a trailer hitch ball on the back hitch. I have emailed and asked people who have items on Ebay Everyone says something different. I have been told I need a wide hitch and others say I need the narrow hitch.I have never had a garden tractor with this type hitch and I do not have any idea what I need or how it works . Are they manual or work off the hydrolics? I am looking for manual or cds to help to see the partsthat I need and how they work.Maybe someone has the items I need or can help me ? I I see some people on here are from KY ,Is there any place near Ft. Knox or Brandenberg area that I could go and get the parts.
Thank You in avance for you help.Wayne Skaggs

Looking for some open end lug nuts from the rear of tractors. I have some on an early 80's Ariens and have seen them on the same era of Cubs.
Thanks , Darrell

[email protected]

Wayne:
Being new to the forum and all, it might be a little hard knowing where to post a question like yours, but a better place to have posted this is in the CCC & MTD Machines and Equipment section, as that's where '81 and later (non-IHC Cub Cadet) discussions are posted . Maybe Charlie can re-post for ya. Welcome to the forum!!

Darrell:
All my tractor's lug nuts have open ends....maybe post a picture of one so we know what you mean...

Thought I had a set of 23x10.50x12 Ag tires bought. Deal fell through. Sssooo... anyone that is going to Travis' Plow Day next weekend have a really good set without any fluid in them and possibly equipped with tubes. My e:mail address is in my profile. TIA.

I need one of these for a #26 Carter carb throttle shaft.
82107.jpg

As usual, I'm in no hurry, and any help is appreciated. Email is in profile.
bubbly.gif

Kendell , Looking for the lug nuts that are like on a vehicle , unlike the older Cub lug nut " bolt style ". I am wanting to put studs/lug nuts on my tractors. Lugs from a car has a different seat so i can't use unless the wheel is drilled for a different seat. Thought maybe somebody has some laying around. Thanks !!!! Darrell

[email protected]

Back