• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 25, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this will wake everybody up.

313818.jpg

Question.... What is the most a 1650 crankshaft can be undersized to? TIA.
happy.gif

Attachments

• 313818.jpg
    313818.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 113
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 119
  • 313818.jpg
    313818.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 116
drool.gif
I'm awake!
buttrock.gif

Attachments

• drool.gif
    drool.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 120
  • buttrock.gif
    buttrock.gif
    439 bytes · Views: 125
She needs to ride that Cub to McDonald's and get a super Big Mac...
clappy.gif

Attachments

• clappy.gif
    clappy.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 117
That would be forum member Ken Mchone's wife. He posted a few photos of her back in 2007. He last logged in in 2009... Hmmm, I wonder if she found out he posted them? I hope he's OK...

Hi my cub cadet is just turning over but not fireing up do anyone no what that can be

Quinn, could be any number of things. Here's a few questions to answer: Are you getting spark? Is gas making its way into the cylinder? Does it have compression? Did it run recently, as in, it started a week or two ago and now it doesn't? Or has it sat for X-amount of years?

It ran 2 weeks ago and I just got done restoring it but thanks kraig

Quinn - you said it ran 2 weeks ago but you just got done restoring it. You're gonna have to give us more info.

If you restored it then it sure sounds like you're familiar with the engine operations, including things like points, coil, spark, tune-up and operation setting, wiring, carb and adjustments, etc.

On the other hand your profile says you're a student.

Did you restore the tractor? Are you familiar with the engine settings for operation or is it completely new to you.

Help us out and we'll try to help you out.

Back