• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 13, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m cleaning out my Kohler KT17 series 2 parts . I would like to sell everything as one lot.
Every thing you see in the pictures. The two containers have misc. nuts and bolts, oil pump,
Bearings, valves , springs, keepers, governor linkage, etc. The flywheel is in good shape. It has
all of the magnets intact . One of the case halves is damaged but I think it still could be used.
The cylinder Jugs are newly bored (.020 over) . One cylinder is also damaged but useable. Air cleaner is complete.
Also included but not shown are 3 used fuel pumps.
The price is $50.00 plus shipping.
225003.jpg

225004.jpg

FOR SALE:
BRINLY BB-100 dump cart!
Very hard to find item!!!!!!
Does have dent in front.Had body man look at it said would be pretty easy fix.
$200 firm
ROD
[email protected]
573-378-8379
225072.jpg

For sale whole or parts 10 (non running)walk behind gravely,s model L all are from late 50's and early 60' according to serial numbers.

also several implements snow blade, snow blower, cultivator, bush hogs, and power ground cultivators

I know nothing about theses things but call or email with questions or better photos 815 291 5022

I would like to get 100.00 each for the walk behinds ands 50.00 each for implements==not etched in stone I am open to reasonable offers

225229.jpg

225230.jpg

225231.jpg

225232.jpg

682 for sale. Red tractor that does not run. KT17 series one that has no spark. Its gonna need rings on one side. Good compression on the other side. All the sheetmetal and tinwork is included. Tires,hydro and trans. A complete tractor minus the deck. I would like $350 for it picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006. I can deliver for a fee within reason. Email for pics.

For Sale:
KIDDIE RIDE CAR.
Works good!$300 or will trade for #1 I.H. cart!
Picked up at 65084 only.
ROD
rodsmith
225279.jpg

I have a really nice JD 332 Operator Manual and Tech Manual. I am looking to trade both for a Tech manual for JD 318. If you are interested or know of someone who is please contact me. Tim P.
[email protected]

I would like to find some plastic sign panel inserts from lighted farm implement dealer signs. I would like them to decorate the interior of a barn. I am interested in any manufacturer related to farm equipment. I am mostly interested in the individual insert panels but would consider a complete sign. I am looking close to Indiana.

225534.jpg

I have an older Bolens (1964) model 1050 that is looking for a home. It belonged to a neighbor who passed away last year. I know how CC's are treasured and I am thinking that this one also might be treasured by someone. I hate to see it trashed. If you or if you know of someone who would be interested, let me know.
Earl LaMott

Old Brinly-Hardy Plow. Please email me if you need other pics or measurements.$200 OBO. local pickup or make other arrangements. [email protected]

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back