• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 13, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot this on a #1 trailer about two + years ago to prevent the wheels from rusting anymore The tire were junk. It's still hanging on!
222594.jpg

Tom
We live less than fifteen miles apart. Keep away from my unpainted and unprimed Cub Cadets and parts with that appliance almond! Will that stuff even blast off? On the topic of paint, I have a Hub City #22 speed reducer/direction changer that I will be putting on a CC in the future. Is a CC white okay for it or should it be a different white? The unit is pretty much oil stained so I can't find a spot where an original color can be found. Also, does anyone know the oil capacity of it? Not much (less than 4 ounces) drained out. Thanks.

Charlie,
Jeeze man, I toldja' it was a junk tire and it was late in the year. 2 + years later and now in my possession again I'm gonna' fix it right. Got two new tires and rims with primer on 'em now. Going to use the rattle can Rusto again. It's going to be a worker, not a trailer queen.

Paul T.
Just go with the IH white. You will probably never find the white they used anyway. Which is pretty close to the Brinly white, only brighter.
I'll take a pic of all 3 colors side by side tomorrow for you.

Paul,Rick:

Never a problem boring a K 161 to use the 181 piston, plenty of metal there to work with and never cause harm.

RICK - All the real PRO's have spoken! Paul has all the info on the different spec numbers. Dave REALLY knows his stuff about rebuilding these Kohlers. And Jim D. is kinda the "John Kaase" of Kohler's. Between a .030" O/S 2-7/8" bore, 2.905", and a 2.9375" bore there's only .1021" more metal removed TOTAL around the circumference of the bore, which isn't much.

I'd try to use an OEM size 2-15/16" piston, not an over-size, to save a couple rebuilds for the future.

DON T must be enjoying his Pain Pills this AM. No posts yet.... You O-K DON?

Has any one ever stuck a owan e140 in a cub cadet 108 ? If you have is there any thing i might have to do to make it work in regards to make it fit in the chasey

Latest posts

Back