• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 10, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale the sweeper company still makes sweepter brushes dont know if you can get a new one . A friend of mine has one , i think it fits a wide frame you could email me if you are looking for one Jim To find company go to sweepter.com

Alan, that really belongs in the classifieds, not yellin, jes sayin. I would try any IH dealer, or look on greedbay, and who knows, maybe a new tractor will come home with that idler pulley under it...

Kraig, did ya get my message? I would like to have those CD's/ pics though. Do they Cost anything?

Allan T.
We've got some great sponsors listed above that can and will get you whatever you need!
thumbsup_old.gif

Glen C. -

Surely you've been here long enough to notice that Kraig isn't normally around here on the weekends...

And per the rules, no more "you got mail" posts. Capisce?

Kendell -

As one gent put it in one of the Cingular forums:

When I'm president, the country will be on GMT. If you want more daylight, you'll just have to get up earlier.

Amen.

I want to get my 782's mower deck sand blasted and then have it industrial coated. My mower deck looks like the older white compared to the white of my rims. I looked on the FAQ's list under the paint chart and did not see anything listed for different paint for mower decks. So I was wondering; do I use the same color of the 782's rims or do I go with an older white? I must ask because I don't know what the PO did. He could have just given me an older deck and carriage.

Jim:

My suggestion would be to paint the deck the color of white as your tractor. That is what I did.

thumbsup.gif

Jim,

IH white is known fo fading/"chalking up" and turning to a much more pale white than the 935 creme that we are all used to "fresh". Paint it with IH935 or equilavent and let is go at that.....in 30 years your kids will say "hummmm, that paint seems to have faded to a pale white"...and the cycle will start all over!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jim, the white may have faded on the deck more so then on the rims, especially if the deck was left outside and the tracotr was inside. It's amazing how much difference there can be between colors after 30 or more years of fading, not to mention the mixiung and matching of attachments.
happy.gif
Best to do like Roland suggested and just paint them the same color.

Latest posts

Back