• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 08, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me if the foot rests on a 1450 are flat, semi-gloss, or gloss black?

NORM - I know they're not flat black, but I don't think they're quite as glossy as gloss black, but shinier than what I think of as semi-gloss. But they'll look better a full gloss black than a flat black.

The foot rests on my 70/100 are going to get blasted & powder coated gloss black.

Dennis...thanks

Bill... dash towers on 73 and 1x2 are not the same, all 7hp machines will have a low tunnel, all others high tunnels. also hoods on 7hp I believe, would not fit anything else, definetly not any thing with fiberglass dash. Lastly 122 frame would have bolt on implements and 126 frame would be quick type, but would interchange (you'd be busted by the correct police!)

Harry B.
Yep, I had them for quite a while (2 years)and they didn't move for 10 bucks so I dropped the idea. Win some Loose some, LOL

Paul B & Ray V.M - Using the dash tower assy from the 122 on my 126 probably is a bad idea. I'll scrap it for now - LOL, but I appreciate the help!!!

Norm my book shows the foot pads as-- IH Satin Black.

Charlie: Can you resurrect the hood supports? The economy's getting better isn't it?
happy.gif

Charlie - if you can't resurrect do you at least have 2 NOS? I only need one and Frank needs one.

Dennis & Jeff B.,

Thanks guys, I'll go with satin or semi-gloss black!

Good CC day in the garage. Took snow blade off 126 and getting it ready for plow days. Installed Heim joints on tie rod ends and put on those nice seat bumpers, thanks to Charlie. Also put on newer grill screen on 782D and got them all running. It was high 40's here today. Finally out of the deep freeze.

Good Cub Cadet day......

Took delivery of a new stable mate for my hydros this morning.....

255198.jpg

...It's a BOY!!!

255199.jpg

Local small engine shop had a carb kit in stock, so I spent the afternoon working on a Briggs carb with that funky diaphragm fuel pump......ran like a violated primate when I was done.....should make a nice addition to the stable!

255200.jpg

Dennis F/Ray Van M.,

I think I remember reading here on the forum that the 70 & 100 and maybe some of the 2/3 series Cubbies had the large battery box available as a factory option for colder/northern climates so a larger size battery could be installed for more cold cranking amp power. Maybe wrong but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere as being an option. My $.02.

I`am looking at another 125 and tiler. I need to know if the tiller would fit my 149. are all the tiller interchange able to fit wide and Narrow frame Cubs??? The tiller is rusty but it is all there and was told it was mounted on a 125.

255219.jpg

Don-
The tiller itself will fit, but remember that you'll need to use one of your wide-frame mule drives on the front of the tractor. You can just use a mower mule drive and pull the pins to drop the rear portion off for the deck as all you need is the front "mule" with the pulleys on it.

Also, remember you're going to need a different LONG belt from the PTO to the gearbox.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back