• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Maybe I just better stay up north!!!!!!<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Nooooo!
happy.gif

Just some friendly advice,
instead of jumping down the throats of the new guys posting obout non- IH cubs, lets lead them to the other fourm where non IH cub cadet talk is welcomed.
Just a thought, now back to work.

Digger -- you mean which one did I buy to cut my grass with because it gives such a better cut ? An MTD 2166 of course.
Now then , which one do I use across the fence on the ground that would break a Cat track to mow down tress and briar thickets and honeysuckle vines ?
An IH Cub Cadet 127 HYDRO of course.

Digger , just stay up north , the cold helps cut down on the odor of those feet !

Lonny -- it's averaging about 2 per day here for a while ... all they have to do is read the headlines. I assume they can read.

Now when's the last time in the course of a post that anyone over there has sent someone over here?
wink.gif

Charlie, if your up in my area drop me a email. It would be nice to visit with ya!

I agree with Lonny. Nuf said ;-)

Charlie -

I was gonna say "except for Charlie, Art, Kraig..."
lol.gif

We know where the allegiences lie there...

Digger -- don't take off your shoes / socks off and dip your feet in the water , remember what happened when Al Bundy did ... the fish floated up !

I wish it'd snow ... man it's muggy !

Ken, How far to Salyersville from your place???

I should be there sometime Sunday afternoon.....

(Message edited by till on June 18, 2004)

Tedd -- no fair editing the spelling AFTER I had to go get a paper map to see the corect spelling !

Mapquest says 90 miles plus ten to my house one turn after leaving I-75
19670.gif

mapquest link

(Message edited by kweaver on June 18, 2004)

Sorry. I see the town I'm going to is just north and east of your "Start" point. Just under the scale....

I guess I will not be in your neck of the woods.

Heck I guess it will be safe hunting Cubs in the section of Kentucky then.

Tedd -- first off what's the Foxtrot Project ?
Second, the ol lady says I can look for cubs within the boundries of our 2.13 acres.
Third, I don't want you coming here and seeing the 3 other cubs on the way here between I-75 and the house! (and the MF 10 and the Economy) Was 4 but one got stolen
sad.gif

Fourth , if you do come on down I'll let you have the cup of coffee that I've been saving for Kraig, it should be tame now.
Now for a word of caution -- ppl in that neck of the woods don't like strangers , if I didn't see a Forsale Sign on something I wouldn't ask.

I'd meet you somewhere but finances prohibit it.

If you are site seeing (not biz trip) we have the "Little Nigra of the South" 5 miles past my house. On clear full moon nights you can see a moonbow , one of the few in the world. Plus don't forget Corbin IS the birth place of KFC with a musem resturant ... I like BK better !

(Message edited by kweaver on June 18, 2004)

Well the way I look at it is, if we tell non IH cub owners there is a different site to get info on their mtd built machines there will just that many more IH built machines out there for us to find and bring home.
But then what the heck do I know, I am just a IH nut from Wisconsin.

I prefer to help them out with the non-<FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadet info if I have it.

Did anyone else notice that Art posted a photo of his non-<FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadet 2072?

Ken,
I'm heading out that way to work for "ASP" I'm one of 6 adults to watch over 12 teenagers...

I know the money angle and I'll keep my mouth shut if there is no sign.
happy.gif

I'll try to post later tonight. Got a date with the wife, since she will be without me for a week...

Good one Ryan, I'm glad somebody's paying attention around here!

Ken-
I picked up one of those <font color="0000ff">Miller</font> "caulk-guns" today that fills joints with metal instead of silicone, may need your assistance in the future!
wink.gif

Frank-
Nice rig!

(Message edited by aaytay on June 18, 2004)

Latest posts

Back