• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 22, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bryan,
Hot e'nuf for ya'?? My guage says 100. Yikes!!!

Anyone make it to RPRU? Hows about some pix?

OK, I finally got the right date for Freeport. Featuring "Greenines" this year. Who's goin'?

(p.s., If it's like this, I think the Dear John guys will be turning "Red")

(Message edited by thoffman on July 24, 2005)

Tom -

Remote says 96 and 8% on the west end of the house, under all the shade. I don't even wanna know what it is in the sun!

When I stopped by my parent's condo, there were folks that HAD THEIR WINDOWS OPEN!!
yikes.gif

From my research and help from Terry, a power steering pump won't work.
I got this on ebay:
http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/88/99/51_1_b.JPG
I have a 125 (narrow frame) and not a 1650, but I figured the deal was alright and could make the stuff work.

I want to install the pump on the right hand side of the battery on the outside. So it will need to spin ccw, I'm think. (right?)

Will this pump work?

Disp. 0.2 In³/Rev.
PSI 2,000 Max.
RPM 4,000 Max.
1.4 GPM @ 1,800 RPM
3.1 GPM @ 4,000 RPM Max.
Rotation CCW
http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2005072417594964&item=9-4556&catname=hydraulic

Haban Cycle Question. I am in the process of restoring one to put on my 102. I have it apart and need several parts and have a paint question.

First..What color of red was used on the Haban cycle mower?
Second. Does anybody have a part number for the roller bearing in the linkage to the cycle bar? I need to replace the roller bearing...it is too rusted to salvage...
Third...Is there a cross to other mowers that use the same cycle bar cutters, bolts and the under side guides/cutters?
Mine are usable, but would like to repalce with new for looks.

Well I thought my day was pretty good since I got this for 5 bucks,
29502.jpg

Then it just kept gettin better the longer I stood out in the freakin heat!
One owner, deck was used maybe 5 times.
29503.jpg

29504.jpg

29505.jpg

29506.jpg

29507.jpg

29508.jpg

29509.jpg

29510.jpg

Not a bad day all in all.

Charlie
You wanta be careful, those Red ones are kinda powerful and you're used to the Yellow ones.
roflol.gif

Bryan,
Not true up this way, Corn,peas and beans are better than in the last 10 years.
And the freakin rain keeps comin!

BTW,
I do have to thank Hugh Simons daughter for steppin on his toe just about the time the bidding started today!!!!
clappy.gif

Tom, I'll be at Freeport on Saturday. I'm gonna bring the 1000 and maybe the B.

Charlie,
Is that a battery box hanging out the back? If so why? Just curious.

Charlie- ya can drop that pedal tractor off at my folks place for Marti doing ya a favor today. My hand was itching to jump up and bump ya a couple times. Think the auctioneer needs to go back to auction school and learn how to speed things up at the sale never have I seen them "hunt" for that last $$ like they where.

Charlie- you sound dissappointed, if you want you could dump it off at my place.

I was stupid and passed up a 149 in great shape the other day... But, I said college fund, and walked away.

Terry B,
It's an IH weight box chuck full of ingot weight with car battery settin on top.
29524.jpg

Hugh,
Uhh-uhhhh! I think my grandson might have somethin to say about that! I bought one of them a new on last year and the other one said he wanted one that was already broke in, LOL

Tyler T,
Yea I am a little disappointed, 149's are not my favorite tractor. I might have to switch that cab over to the 1650.

102 at the Peoria, IL airport today.

My thermometers (one on south side and one on north side of the house) both said 102.something when in the shade and 110-127 when in the full sun.......me?????, I rearranged some toys on shelves in my basement office all afternoon.....I'm not #$%^&%$ nuts enough to be out in this crap!!!!!

Charlie....send it all my way, Lord knows we need it!!!!!

I've been looking theough the archives for a picture that I'm beginning to think I just imagined seeing. It was of what looked like a Farmall Cub that was Cub Cadet sized. It was from a plow day (probably in 2003 or 2004 as I was looking at it this time last year and I think it was in the archives then) and was red. I remember thinking that it was weird that the operators feet were so close to the front axle. Anyone remember anything like that being posted?

Latest posts

Back